The Unknown- Part Seventy Three

Zayn looked around still confused, slowly turning his head seeing everyone, the last person he saw was Rosie, standing by his side holding his hand.

Rosie- Zayn?

Zayn slowly opened his mouth as if he was about to talk but no sound come out.

Niall- Why can’t he talk?

Doctor- Zayn has just woke up from a major operation and a coma, he needs a while to adjust.

Rosie- How long is a while?

Doctor- Well I would say it will take a few hours before Zayn will be able to respond to you. Just keep interacting with him and we will come and check on him every so often and hopefully he is on the road to recovery now.

Niall- Thank you so much Doctor.

Doctor- My pleasure, now I need to go and see my other patients but I will be back shortly.

The Doctor left the room while everyone else edged closer to Zayn, who was just starring at Rosie. Rosie looked at Zayn and then at everyone else. Everyone else looked at Rose and they all nodded knowing she needed time alone with Zayn and left the room.

Rosie-Look Zayn I am so so so so sorry and I don’t know how to tell you this but... ... well... Grace didn’t make it. I’m so sorry Zayn.

Zayn looked away from Rosie with tears in his eyes

Rosie- I’m sorry Zayn, for everything, this is all my fault.       

Rosie couldn't handle it and ran out of the room, past everyone crying her eyes out. Louise rushed after her while everyone else went into Zayn’s room. Louise followed Rosie into the toilets where she stood and cried her eyes out

Rosie- Louise I can’t deal with this, it’s all my fault. 

Louise-Rose shut up! You need to get yourself together and be strong for Zayn. It’s not about blaming yourself it’s about getting Zayn better and if you’re not there for him it will be a lot harder for him. He needs you Rose and he needs you now. So pull yourself together and make sure that you are by his side every step of the way to make sure that he recovers fully, OK?

Rosie wiped her tears away and agreed to be there for Zayn and to stop blaming herself. Louise took Rosie back to the room and entered. Everyone else was in there now sitting around the bed telling Zayn about everything that had been happening. Louise and Rosie pulled up a seat and joined in. It had been about half an hour. Niall and Harry had gone to get some drinks and there was still no sign of Zayn speaking any time soon. Aston was sitting on his phone, he tweeted telling everyone that Zayn was recovering well and was now awake but there was a still long way to go. He also received an email from management while he was on twitter. The email was telling Aston that he, Louise and Daisy had an interview with HELLO magazine and a photo shoot and they were to get there as soon as possible. Aston was confused by the email as he nor Louise agreed to this interview so he quietly left the room and phoned management. 

*Phone call*

'Aston how long until you will be at the interview'

'A very long time as both me and Louise have told you that we aren't selling picture of our daughter to any magazines'

'Well I'm sure just you and Louise is fine, we need you here as soon as possible'

'We're not doing it. We're with Zayn, and we are staying here until we are told to leave! If you want us to do interviews then you have to run it past us first so we can agree, you know that already.'