The Unknown- Part 89

Rosie's funeral was in an hour and no one had heard from Zayn, he had been messaged the details so everyone would just hope that he turned up.

Everyone was silent, doing things around the house getting ready for the funeral. Louise, Imy and Niall were cooking the food for the wake after when the funeral car turned up outside of the house. Along with the funeral car was the hearse and flower car. Everyone stood with a red rose in there hands as this was Rosie's favourite flower. One by one they all put the roses on top of the hearse and they got into the funeral cars that took them to the church.

When they got there people were already there, but there was still no sign of Zayn.

Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis all prepared themselves to carry in the coffin.

They carried the coffin down the aisle to Westlife. Everyone sat down and the service began.

Half way through the service the door opened, everyone turned around to see Zayn stood there. He stumbled into the church and sat down behind everyone else. Imy weakly smiled at Zayn and looked back to the front as the vicar carried on with his speech. As Courtney was her Rosie's closest friend she had prepared a speech for her. She got up and took a deep breath and wiped her tears away and walked up to the stand. 

Speech 

 We are here to celebrate your life 

And measure of its worth 

And every single life you touched 

While you were on thus earth 

 We wish to pay our last respects 

 That's why we are all here 

To thank you for our friendship 

Courtney started to cry 

And all the memories we hold dear

It's been a privilege to have known you 

We were family not just friends 

And we will carry you in spirit 

Until we meet up once again.

Courtney walked up to the coffin and held it 

Courtney- Rosie, you have always been my best friend and you have always been there for me through everything, I still can't believe you have gone, it feels like your still here. I miss you so much, I will always love you Rose.

Courtney went back to her seat crying as the vicar asked anyone else if they were making a speech,

Zayn stood up and walked up to the front of the ceremony. 

Imy- He's drunk 

Imy whispered to Niall as

Zayn stood at the front for a few minutes and stared at everyone. 

Zayn- Rosie! Well what can I say about Rosie? She has left me all on my own, killed my second child and left me to rot. 

Louis and Liam quickly got up and got Zayn down from the stand. 

Liam- Zayn, what do you think you're doing? We're here to celebrate Rosie's life. 

Zayn sat back down and laughed at himself. He got a few dirty looks of some people but he was too drunk and depressed to care.

The wake after the funeral was held at Rosie's Uncle's club. This was where they first ever met Rosie so they thought they should hold the wake there. Everyone turned up at different times and when they all arrive they sat talking about all the old times with Rosie and celebrating her life. This was until Zayn turned up.