The Unknown- Part Thirty Seven

The next morning Aston and Louise arrived home and no-one was awake. Louise walked to the kitchen and started to make herself a cup of hot chocolate. Aston went for a shower. Louise took her hot chocolate upstairs and sat on the bed waiting for Aston to come out. She grabbed a towel and some clean underwear and some clean clothes and waited. Aston walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Louise placed a kiss on his cheek before walking into the bathroom and locking the door. She jumped into the shower. While she was showering Aston got dressed and walked to the room next door. He knocked on the door and then opened it. Imy and Niall were sat in bed together talking about their plans for the day.

Aston- "What are you doing today?"

Niall- "Going to start and finish Christmas shopping and then we are coming home to pack for Disney."

Aston- "No way same. So what is the actual date that we are off to Disney on?"

Imy- "Not tomorrow but the day after. So the 20th."

Aston- "Oh right okay. Well I am going to see if Louise is ready to go shopping. Have a good day." 

Aston left the room and walked back to his and Louise's room. Louise was now dressed in a dress and thick tights. She was having her hair done. Once they were done Louise and Aston said goodbye to Harry and Louis, who were now in the front room playing FIFA. Louise got into the car and Aston got into the passenger seat. They drove to the biggest mall around and started their Christmas shopping. They only had two days before they were off to Disney. Therefore they had little time to pack. 

Back inside the house Imy had just got out of the shower and was getting dressed. Niall was already dressed and he was watching the news. Imy put a dress on with thick tights. She was doing her make up when she stopped and stared at Niall. She had managed to empty the bucket out this morning before he woke. 

Imy- "Niall I need to go to the pharmacist today."

Niall- "I agree."

Imy- "How can you agree when you don't even know Niall."

Niall- "I do Imy. I heard you being sick last night."

Imy- "And you didn't want to help me no?"

Niall- "I was and then Louis appeared so I left you. Then when you were sick in here I sat up but you were already asleep."

Imy- "So what do you think?"

Niall- "I hope that you are pregnant. Seriously think that would be perfect for us."

Imy- "But a summer wedding is what we want. If that happens I will have a massive bump, I'll be ready to give birth. I don't want a massive bump in a wedding dress."

Niall- "If you are then we will bring the wedding forward." 

Imy smiled at Niall. By this time she had put her hair in a bun and she was ready. She grabbed Niall's hand and they walked downstairs. Everyone else within the house was now ready and they were all going shopping for Christmas as well. Imy and Niall got into Niall's car and they drove to one of the biggest malls. They wouldn't be surprised if they bumped into any others there. 

***

Louis and Chloe arrived  back home first. They hid all different presents around the house and they then started to pack. Everyone was excited for the trip to Disney World and it was nice that management allowed them to have a while off before they started touring. After they had packed everything they needed Chloe and Louis worked together to get all the presents they had bought wrapped up so that no-one could find what they had been bought. Soon many of the others were back from shopping. Everyone hid in their own rooms wrapping up presents and packing. Whenever someone wanted to go into another room they would knock on the door first and for once they all waited for a reply before going in.