The Unknown- Part Fifty Three

Aston left Marvin to cook and joined Imy and Louise, who were talking about what gender Imy and Niall wanted their baby to be. Danielle, Chloe, Courtney and Rosie had all gone to the shop to get more alcohol and some picky bits, such as crisps and chocolate. Just then the doorbell rang. Imy jumped off of the sunbed and ran to the front door. Stood on the other side was the One Direction boys. Imy jumped into Niall's arms and he spun her around before placing her back on the ground and putting a kiss on her forehead. When Niall let her go the other four boys smothered her in a hug. Imy laughed and hugged them all back. 

Louis- "I've missed you Imy!"

Imy- "I've missed you too Lou."

Liam- " Excuse me I missed her most. She is my bestfriend."

Harry- "I thought I was your bestfriend."

Zayn- "But that is me?"

Niall- "Guys she is my bestfriend."

Imy- "Look guys Louis is my bestfriend."

Louis- "Fuck you all. She loves me the most." 

Louis cheered and grinned at all the boys before running into the garden. The other boys, but Niall giggled at Imy and kissed her cheek before going to the kitchen.

Niall- "I'm offended. You love Louis the most?"

Imy- "Don't be stupid. I love you more than I love anyone and anything. You are my bestfriend. You know that, but I cannot be dealing with them boys arguing."

Niall- "I love you baby."

Imy- "I love you too." 

Imy and Niall joined their hands and walked into the garden. Everyone was catching up and Louis was running around the garden, waving his hands above his head. Louise grabbed his shoulders to stop him running. 

Louise- "Louis what is wrong with you?"

Louis- "Well I've lost my girlfriend. So has Harry, Liam and Zayn." 

Louise laughed at Louis' stupidity. The next thing everyone knew Danielle, Chloe, Courtney and Roise came running into the garden jumping onto their boyfriends and smothering them in kisses. The couples all walked off in different directions and spent some time catching up. Imy, Niall, Aston and Louise were all sat on the sunbeds catching up. 

Niall- "Okay. I have one question. Why is JB wearing a long sleeve top and jeans?"

Imy- "I was thinking that earlier. I don't really know, but he looks a little out of it. Didn't anyone invite Abbey."

Louise- "I invited her but she never got back to me. She is never around anymore. Do you know anything Ast?"

Aston- "Well maybe he isn't hot and maybe Abbey is busy?"

Niall- "Maybe he isn't hot? Are you kidding me? The weather is so good. I mean I could get sunburnt in a few minutes."

Aston- "Shut it Niall. It is hardly that hot. Why are you all asking so many questions?:

Louise- "Ast we have asked a few questions, that is it. Is something wrong?" 

Aston shook his head and stood up and walked off to where Marvin was grabbing some more food. Everyone had already snacked at the BBQ. Louise looked at Imy and Niall confused. 

Niall- "Woo, what have I missed?"

Imy- "Well nothing, I thought everything was okay."

Louise- "Same. I haven't heard of anything happening. I will ask him later." 

Imy and Niall nodded and the three of them sunbathed while everyone else ran around with Archie. After the BBQ everyone decided to go inside and have a few drinks together and a few snacks before they went off to bed. Imy and Niall went to their room and waited up for Louise to text Imy about what Aston was hiding earlier that evening.