The Unknown- Part five.

Imy was only 19 and she didn't want a child yet, and neither did Liam. "Niall I don't know what to do." Imy wriggled out of Liam's hold and ran to hug Niall who was stood near to the door. "I don't know what to suggest." Niall looked at Imy. There were two options. Either Imy and Liam keep it and deal with it or they abort it. "I think I am going to have to abort it." Imy looked at Liam who nodded in agreement. "What? Imy you are so against abortions, you said you'd never have one." NIall said staring at Imy. "Look Nialler it is my choice and we'll have to deal with it. I don't want a child. Not yet anyway." Imy stood up and walked out of the cottage, Liam and Niall shortly followed.

At Aston's, JB and Harry were sat on the sofa discussing girlfriends and how life was boring while neither groups were on tour. Just then there was a knock at the door. They both stood up and answered it. Stood on the doorstep was a young looking girl with long blonde hair. She was beautiful. "Hello." Harry said leaning up against the door frame. "Hey, I'm Rosie. I am handing out invitations to a party in my Uncle's new club opening tonight down the road. Everyone is welcome. Please spread the word." Rosie said. With that seh walked down the road. Harry and JB raised their eyebrows at each other and laughed. Back in the house JB told everyone that they had been invited and everyone agreed to go. 

Oritse cooked some noodles for everyone while they all got ready to go out to the club. Louise, Rochelle, Imy and Natalie were getting ready as well as discussing baby names. They decided on Joan or Joanna-Leigh Marie for a girl and Archie-George for a boy. Asfter everyone was ready they walked to the club, where Rosie met them on the door.

Rosie showed them all around and bought them all drinks. Everyone was dancing and singing. Rosie and Zayn kept making awkward eye contact. Zayn finally decided to go and talk to her after being persuaded by Niall. Zayn and Rosie got on really well and Rosie told Zayn that he had nice eyes. "Why thank you beautiful." Zayn shouted over the music. Rosie giggled. "Want to danice?" Zayn said grabbing Rosie's hand and dragging her to the dance floor before she could even answer. They danced with the rest of the group for a while and then returned to the bar to get more drinks. "So are you single?" Zayn asked, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, but that is how it is staying for now." Zayn nodded. Him and Perrie hadn't long been over so he wasn't ready for a relationship either he was just making sure.

In the end Rosie and Zayn decided it was time to head back. Zayn said she could stay at Aston's with him. "Is anyone else in?" Rosie asked. Zayn nodded. They walked home speaking about everyone else that lived in the house. Zayn told Rosie that Rochelle was pregnant and Rosie admitted that she didn't want children. "You'll change your mind eventually." He said before unlocking the door and walking in. 

Imy, Harry and Niall were sat on the sofa watching tele. "Shh Liam, Aston, Louise and Marvin are all asleep." Harry said putting his finger to his lips. "Everyone else is still out partying the night away." Niall laughed. Rosie said hello to everyone again and then Imy and Niall decided to go to bed. Imy was statying in Niall's room as she didn't want to return to the cottage alone.

In Niall's room Niall let Imy sleep on the bed while he slept on the pull out bed. "NIall I'm cold." Niall sat up. Imy was right the room was freezing. "It's quiet as well without Liam snoring." Niall laughed adn got out of bed and got in with Imy. "This is cute." Niall said kissing Imy's forehead. Imy looked up at him and smiled. What is going on? She thought. The next thing she know she was running her fingers up and down Niall's chest. Her fingers getting closer and closer to the line of his boxers. "This is cute too." She said winking at him.

Later that morning everyone else returned home. They were all very loud and woke Imy and Niall up. They looked at each other and remembered what had happened just a few hours before. Niall goit back on the pull out bed just as Liam came into Niall's room and got into bed with Imy. He tried to kiss her but she pulled away. "I'm sorry Li. I'm tired." Liam sighed and turned to face the other way. Imy silently cried into her hands.