The Unknown- part twenty two

Back in the car Harry and Niall started the engine. "Harry can you take me home please?" Natalie asked. Harry nodded. Oritse had a hospital appointment to make sure everything was going in the right direction. Niall drove the car home and then Louis and Natalie got out and Imy and Zayn got in. Harry swapped with Niall so that Niall could have a break from driving. Imy and Niall sat in the back and Zayn joined Harry in the front. "So why aren't we moving?" Imy asked after Harry didn't start the engine. "What is the point?" He answered. "We are going to never find her." Imy sighed and looked at Niall. Niall shrugged his shoulders. Why was everyone giving up, Imy thought. "Drive now Harry. Otherwise I will." Everyone looked at Imy and shook their heads...she wasn't a good driver. "Fine. But after today I am giving up for good." Imy placed her hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Never give up Haz. Never. Ever. Ever." Imy giggled and sat back in the seat and put her seatbelt on. Harry smiled and started the engine. "Take me to the house. I will work something out. I promise." Imy said as they drove down the road. 

As they passed the petrol station that they had previously stopped at, Zayn realised that there was a man stood outside teh warehouse having a fag. He matched the look of the man  that they had all seen on the CCTV. Zayn wasn't certain though. However he spoke up anyway. "Look I have a weird feeling about that place. It is worth a check right?" Everyone agreed and they turned into the warehouse car park. By this time the man had gone back inside.

When the car stopped moving everyone got out. Inside the warehouse the man was crouching infront of Courtney again. "Your friend just drove past again. They won't ever find you beautiful. We can be together again." Courtney shook her head. "I will not live with him again." She thought. After the man said this to Courtney they heard people talking outside. The man put his finger to his lips, motioning for Courtney to remain silent. 

Outside Imy, Niall, Harry and Zayn were talking about who should go inside. It was pretty scary looking. Just as Zayn was about to go in the man walked back out. He looked angry. Niall pushed Imy slightly behind him to protect her. "Can I help you?" The man asked. He was getting close to Zayn. Zayn stepped back a little, protecting Imy from the other side. "I'm Zayn." He started to say. The man stopped him. "I know who you are. Just get to the point yeah." Zayn cleared his throat and stared at the man. "We were wondering if you have seen a young girl around. She has been missing for ages. Here is a picture." Zayn looked at Harry, who pulled out a picture and showed the man. He laughed a little and shook his head. Everyone was a bit suspicious. "Not round here mate. Be more careful next time. Careful not to lose anymore hey." He said winking at Imy. Niall shot him an evil glance. "Fuck you man." The man laughed.

Just then there was  a bang from within the warehouse. Courtney had heard Zayn and Niall's voices. She kicked over a can that was within her reach. She hoped to get their attention, it worked well. Before the man could stop him, Harry ran into the warehouse where he found Courtney in the corner. The man was following close behind him. Harry removed the tape from Courtney's mouth and kissed her. Then he removed all the other ties. Courtney fell into his arms and they kissed again more passionately. Harry had missed the feeling of her lips. "Why?" Harry asked when they seperated. The man laughed. "She was my girlfriend. We were meant to be getting married. I loved her and she loved me. Then you came along and I saw all the messages and then she left me for you." The man stated. Harry looked at Courtney and raised his eyebrows. "I never loved you. I hated you. You abused me. You made me feel worthless. You deserved to be alone. I love Harry." Harry smiled and Courtney and then frowned at the man. The next thing Harry knew a hand was connecting to his face. He fell to the ground and he could taste blood. Great, He stumbled back up and stared at the man.

He started to square up. However no-one knew that teh man had poured petrol around and inside the warehouse. He lit a match and laughed at Harry before dropping it. The warehouse went up in flames automatically. Outside Imy, Niall and Zayn watched the warehouse go up. "NOOOOO. Harry. Courtney." Imy screamed. Niall pulled Imy in for a hug and she rested her head on his shoulder and started crying. Zayn started to run towards the warehouse. "Zayn don't be stupid. You'll die." Zayn looked at Niall, then the warehouse. Niall was right. Zayn walked back to Imy and Niall, he wrapped his arms around Imy as well.

Inside Harry was fighting through the flames. He found Courtney, but as he reached her he fell and a plank of wood landed on his arm. He let out an ear piercing screech but fought on to get Courtney. He got Courtney and picked her up with his good arm. She was unconcious. He ran out of the building but as he reached outside a part of the roof fell down, catching the back of Harry's foot. Imy, Niall and Zayn wiped all the tears away from their cheeks and they all ran towards Harry and Courtney. Imy dialled 911 for all services. Courtney was still unconcious from smoke inhalation but Harry was laying on the floor, awake, holding his foot. "Where is the man?" Harry asked, through coughing. He couldn't stop coughing, obviously too much smoke in his lungs. Niall shrugged. "He didn't come out mate." Harry's eyes grew wide. Harry pulled himself up and started limping back to the house. More and more started falling. Niall grabbed Harry's hand. "What are you doing man?" Harry shook his head. "Look I couldn't just let him die. I need him to pay for everything he done to Courtney. I am going to get him." He limped faster to the house. Niall tried to follow but Imy grabbed his arm. "Please baby, not you too."

Inside the house Harry could make out the faint sound of sirens. As long as Courtney gets help he thought. Harry ran around the half warehouse looking for Courtney's abductor.He was coughing and he felt like he was going to be sick. Harry searched for a few more minutes but he could feel his body starting to become weak. Get out. He thought. Harry ran for the door but the building fell on top of him. Everything went black.

"HARRRY!" Imy screamed as she watched the building collapse. "Fuck." Zayn cursed. Everyone fell silent. Niall hugged Imy. The fire brigade put out the fire and the paramedics ran to the scene. They dug around for a while until they found Harry's lifeless body. "Shit." Niall said as he saw the paramedics pull the body out of the rubble. The paramedics put Harry in one ambulance and Courtney, who was in and out of conciousness, in another. Imy went with Courtney and Niall and Zayn went with Harry. Niall called Liam and they said that they would go to the house and get the car and then meet them at the hospital.

The Unknown. One Direction and JLS fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें