The Unknown- Part Sixty Three

While at the spa Louise and Imy started talking about Imy's birthday, it was soon. But they hadn't really planned to do anything, other than have a few friends over the house for a small gathering. 

Louise- "I think we should go out after as well. Just like how it used to be. Go to the XX club like we did for my birthday." 

Imy- "I don't know. What about Noah and Daisy?"

Louise- "We can have a nanny come over. Seriously Imy we need a good night out and your birthday is an amazing reason to go out. Come onnnn!" 

Imy rolled her eyes and sighed. 

Imy- "Fine."

Louise- "Didn't take long to persuade you."

Imy- "It never did. I am always up for a party." 

Louise laughed and then the two women who were doing their massages said that they were finished adn that Louise could now get her eyelash extensions. Louise looked at Imy and stood up, wrapping her towel around her. 

Imy- "Wait I am coming too."

Louise- "You going to get some?"

Imy- "Yes! I need some for my party, instead of the mascara we can have them" 

Louise smiled and they walked to the room to have their eyelashes done. When they returned to the house everyone told them that their eyelashes look good. Natalie and Oriste had returned to the house and no-one had asked if they were okay because they both seemed a lot happier and nobody wanted to ruin it. Everyone sat in the front room with Chinese and started talking about Imy's birthday. 

Niall- "It is only two days away, are you excited baby?"

Imy- "No. I hate birthdays, they are so overrated. I am just getting older."

Louis- "You are hardlu old. You are turning 21. I am nearly 24."

Aston- "Agreed. Come on Imy it is your day. What are we going to do?"

Niall- "Well we are going out in the morning for a  walk with Noah and then in the afternoon I have organised for people to come over and we are having a BBQ and just chilling in the swimming pool or whatever."

Liam- "Is that it?"

Danielle- "I think we should go out."

Louise- "Me and Imy said that we should go out. We were thinking about going to the XX club."

Louis- "Yes alcohol. We haven't been out together for ages." 

Everyone nodded and agreed that they should all go to the XX club. They called the nanny and orgnaised for her to come over at 9:00 so that they could all go out and drive to the XX club together. Imy smiled at all of friends making the effort for her. 

*two days later*

Imy woke up and sat up in bed. Niall was already out of bed, but Imy could hear Noah crying through the baby monitor. Imy sighed and crawled out of bed and walked to the nursery. She smiled at Noah and took him out of the cot. She carried him back to her bedroom and cuddled him in bed. A few moments later there was a gentle knock on the door. Imy looked up and Niall poked his head around door. 

Niall- "Happy birthday beautiful." 

Imy smiled and lifted her head so that she could kiss Niall. He kissed her back and then handed her a plate of pancakes. He took Noah off of her and let her eat while he fed Noah. Once Noah was fed Niall laid him back down and started to eat pancakes with Imy. Imy smiled at her husband and thanked him for the breakfast. Niall bent over the side of the bed and pulled a box from under the bed.