The Unknown- Part seventy six

It is the end of the week and Imy, Niall, Louise and Aston were home. Everyone was getting ready for Zayn to come home Aston had taken Rosie up to the hospital to get Zayn, while everyone else stayed at the house getting it ready, Louise and Imy were putting their stuff away from their trips and everyone else was tidying the house, Harry was moving all of his stuff out of his room and he was moving into the room next to Shannon and Olly’s, so Zayn could have his room. Aston and Rosie got to the hospital and Zayn was still in the hospital bed and wasn't ready to leave. The doctor entered the room with handfuls of leaflets smiling at Rosie and Aston.

Doctor- So are we ready to go home Zayn.

Zayn smiled and nodded slightly. He was glad to finally be able to go home and be able to recover with his family around him.The doctor took Rosie into a side room to explain everything that she needed to be prepared for to look after Zayn and to make sure that she knows what she is doing. Aston was in with Zayn helping him get his coat on and he then got Zayn into the wheelchair provided for him and then wheeled him round to the room where the doctor had taken Rosie.

Aston- Are we ready then?

Rosie- Yeah I think so.

Doctor- If you need anything we are just a call away and we can come out to you.

Rosie- Thank you very much doctor

Aston- Yes thank you doctor.

Aston reached over and shook his hand and then they left. Aston and Rosie helped Zayn into the car and put his seat belt in and Rosie and Aston got in the front.

Aston- You ok Rose?

Rosie- Yeah, im just so not prepared for this.

Rosie wasn’t talking loud enough for Zayn to hear.

Aston- It will be fine, we are all here to help.

Rosie- Yeah but you guys are never here, you are always out and working.

Aston- We will bring the work to the house; Zayn has to be there for one direction anyway.

They were silent for the rest of the journey home. Once they got home Aston parked the car right outside the front of the house and got Zayn out of the car and put him into his wheelchair. Louis and Liam opened the front door seeing Aston pull up as they were excited for Zayn finally being home after weeks in hospital. Aston wheeled him into the house while Rosie got his stuff. Everyone was in the lounge and they were talking about the weekend, Aston walked in with Zayn and it all went quiet.

Courtney- ZAYN!

Zayn smiled at everyone, but then told Rosie he was tired and just wanted to sleep, he wasn’t ready to socialize with everyone again just yet. And it was getting late, the doctors had to run more tests before Zayn was able to come home. Rosie put all of Zayn’s stuff in Harry’s old room and took Zayn in there and lifted him out of his wheelchair struggling, but she managed to get him into bed. Rosie came out of the room to find Louise, Imy and Rochelle standing there

Rosie- What?

Imy- Rosie you can’t go around lifting Zayn around everywhere, you’re pregnant.

Rosie- I know but I don’t have a choice.

It was at that moment that Louise remembered that Imy was pregnant, she looked at Imy and Imy could see her looking but she didn’t want to talk about it so she didn’t make eye contact with her. Louise left Rosie Rochelle and Imy to talk while she went and spoke to the boys.