The Unknown- Part nineteen

"Don't hurt me." They shouted. Niall and Harry's mouths dropped, as did the knife that Louis was holding. Justin Bieber was stood infront of them. Jutin had been to the house a few times before but him and Louise had argued badly. Justin tried to beat Olly up when he found out that Shannon and Olly were seeing each other. When Louise intervined and tried to calm Justin down he turned around and hit her aswell, so she told him to never return again. "Louise is going to kill you if she sees you here Justin." Harry said. Justin stared at Harry and started to speak, but his words were slurred. Obviously he was drunk. "What---what---what are you---you talking---talking about?" Justin finally said. Harry laughed and shook his head. "Obviously to drunk to understand us ayy." Louis whispered to Harry nudging his arm. "What do we do?" Louis shrugged his shoulders. Niall finally became part of the conversation. He told Harry and Louis that they couldn't kick Justin out now. The paps would be everyone and it wouldn't be good for everyone. Both Louis and Harry agreed.

Niall took Justin to his room, as Imy was asleep downstairs. He left Justin in bed and then walked into Louise and Aston's room and quietly woke Aston. Niall explained what had happened and Aston agreed that Justin should stay at the house for the night. Justin passed out on Niall and Imy's bed, so Niall walked back downstairs to join Imy on the sofa.

The next morning everyone was awoken by a scream. Niall and Harry ran upstairs to Niall's room where Olly and Shannon were stood over Justin. Shannon had sick all down her pyjamas. Justin was apologising and trying to rub the sick off of Shannon. "Just leave it Justin. You are making it worse." Olly said. Niall coughed and everyone turned to stare at him. "I came in here to find Imy and Justin was here. I woke him up then he was sick all over me. So I screamed." Shannon told Niall and Harry. They both stared at each other and started laughing. Shannon sat on the floor and Olly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a cloth and a towel to clean the sick for of the floor. 

Once everything was clean and Shannon had gone for a shower Olly and Justin decided to talk about everything. "Look Olly I am sorry. About everything." Olly smiled and shook Justin's hand. "Look I don't forgive you for doing what you done, especially not to Louise, but I am not holding a grudge. We will be civil but we are not friends." Justin nodded. "So this is the question. Why are you here?" Olly and Justin spun their heads round to see Louise and Aston stood in the door.

Olly excused himself and left Louise, Aston and Justin to talk. "I said why are you here?" Louise started to get annoyed. She really disliked Justin. He put his head in his hands and shook his head. "I honestly don't know. I just ended up here last night." Aston went and sat at the end of Niall and Imy's bed. "Why here? Why not back to your own house?" Justin rolled his eyes. "My house is having work done on it, so I'm not living there anymore." Louise laughed and was about to leave when Aston spoke to Justin again. "Where are you staying?" Justin shrugged his shoulders. "I was staying with Selena, and our dog Gomez, but I travelled far from her's last night when I went out with my friends, and this was the nearest place I knew. That is why I am here." Louise laughed again. "Don't worry I am leaving soon. I do want to apologise as well though." Aston smiled and looked at Louise. She smiled slightly. "Look Justin stay for breakfast, then go, yeah? Next time you want to come and apologise you should ring and be sober." Louise said. Justin nodded and gave Louise a hug. She smiled and hugged him back.

***

After breakfast Louise, Imy and Natalie went for the final dress fitting. They had all been on strict diets to make sure they didn't put on any weight. Louise's and Natalie's dressed fitted perfectly. However from Imy being stressed and on a strict diet she had lost some weight and the dress didn't fit. Louise didn't fit. "Can you sort it by tomorrow?" She looked at the dressmaker. The dressmaker thought about it then nodded. Louise and Imy sighed with relief. They then left and returned home. They were going to pick up Imy's dress later that day. Justin had gone by the time they were home and everything was back to normal. 

That night Aston was staying with all the boys in the cottage and all the girls were staying in the main house. They were all going out for drinks that night before going their serperate ways. "So I think we should toast good luck to Aston." Niall said. All the boys high fived and laughed. Imy slapped his arm and turned to face Louise. "We should definitely toast good luck to Louise. She has to deal with all of us all of the time, especially you and Aston." She turned to Niall and stuck her tongue out. Niall put his arms around Imy's waist and pulled her in. "I am not Louise's responsibility. I am yours." Imy laughed and Niall placed a kiss on her forehead. Olly coughed and turned to Louise and Aston who were also hugging. "We toast the best to both of you." Everyone cheered. Everyone was about to leave when Imy and Niall presented Aston and Louise with wedding presents. There was a group photo of everyone on holiday. Mr and Mrs towels and Mr and Mrs Merrygold bath robes.