The Unknown- Part Sixty Four.

*A month later*

Everyone was at the house, sleeping apart from Louise and Aston who were walking Pugly and PIstacchio with Daisy. They took them for a walk around the park that was near the house and when they returned to the house everyone else was awake. The only people that hadn't stayed at the house last night was Natalie and Oritse and Zayn and Rosie. They all cooked bacon sandwiches and then sat around watching television. They were planning on having a lazy day and just chilling in the swimming pool, sauna and steam room as the weather wasn't great outside. 

Not much later Aston recieved a phoen call from Oritse. He was panicking and talking really fast. 

*phone call*

Aston- "Reesh calm down, what is wrong?"
Oriste- "It is Nat. She is having one-sided abdominal pain. She is on the floor crying. I don't know what to do. She is screaming. She is saying that she is dying. Ast what do I do?" 

Aston looked at the phone confused, and then handed it to Louise. 

Louise- "Hello?"
Oritse- "Lou, please help me. I need your help."
Louise- "What is happening?"
Oritse- "She is being sick. I am scared. She is screaming and crying. She is rocking. What do I do? Shit she has just been sick."
Louise- "Oriste get her to the hospital. I will meet you there." 

Oritse hung up and Louise told Aston what was going on. Aston said that he would take Louise to the hospital to meet them there, they got everyone to look after Daisy and said they wouldn't be long. 

Harry- "Aston just go. We know what to do. Please go and be with Reesh and Natalie." 

Aston nodded and ran to the car, where Louise was already waiting. They quickly drove to the hospital and Oritse and Natalie were already inside. Oritse was waiting for them in the waiting room while they were running tests on Natalie. As soon as he saw Louise and Aston he ran into their arms and hugged them while he was crying. Louise pulled away and held Oritse's shoulders. 

Louise- "What happened?"
Oritse- "I don't know, She was fine and then suddenly. She liked cried and she screamed. I'm scared guys, what if it is this thing?" 

Before anyone could answer a doctor came out and spoke to them.

Doctor- "Is there any chance that Natalie could be pregnant?"
Aston- "She got told the other month that she couldn't have children. It can't be possible."
Doctor- "She can't have children?"
Oritse- "No. She has vascular disease, she is infertile. We were trying."
Doctor- "When was your last sexual intercourse."
Oritse- "Like a month ago after Imy's party. Why?" 

The doctor looked shocked and quickly apoligised before rushing off. Oritse shouted after him, but the doctor carried on running. Aston and Lousie asked loads of doctors and nurses about what was going on, but none of them could provide any answers. They all took a seat in the waiting room and waited for an hour. Finally the doctor returned and they were all sat down. 

Doctor- "We have run some tests on Natalie and there is a chance that she is going through an ectopic pregnancy."
Aston- "What does that mean?"
Doctor- "It's when the egg attaches itself to the fallopian tubes. This form of pregnancy is devasting because the baby is unable to live in those conditions and as it starts to grow it breaks the fallopian tube of the woman and when this collapses it it can cause blood poisoning, which can cause a lot of problems for Natalie."
Oritse- "What? What problems?"
Doctor- "She could die." 

Oritse's eyes grew wide and he put his head in his hands. Lousie laid her head on Aston's shoulder and started to cry. 

Aston- "What can you do?"
Doctor- "We are going to wait for her to wake up and explain this to her. But the best way forward is an operation and then we can get the baby out."
Oritse- "This is going to kill her, either way. She can't have children and the one time she conceives she has to get rid of it."
Doctor- "If she doesn't she will die. I am sorry."
Aston- "When will she wake up?"
Doctor- "Anytime soon. Unfortunatley only one of you can come in. Oritse will it be you?"

Louise and Aston nodded for Oritse and they got up. 

Louise- "Reesh we will go home. Please call us soon." 

Oritse nodded and then watched Aston and Louise leave, before following the doctor to the room that Natalie was in. Natalie was awake and Oritse sat next to her and held her hand while the doctor explained everything. Natalie's face dropped and she screamed. Oritse grabbed her face and wiped all the tears that fell down her face. Natalie cried and cried and she screamed. The doctor explained the operation. 

Natalie- "No I can't. I can't get rid of my only chance."
Doctor- "The baby won't survive. If you don't do this Natalie, you will die too."
Natalie- "Fine I die. I can't let my only chance go." 

Oritse stared at Natalie and shook his head. 

Oritse- "No don't you dare say that. You need to be here for me." 
Doctor- "The baby won't survive anyway Natalie. We can save you." 
Natalie- "I don't want to have it removed. I want to have a baby."
Oritse- "Natalie I want you. Just you. If you die I will be left with nothing. Please Natalie, please. Think about this." 

Natalie shook her head and cried more. Oritse stood up and walked out of the room. He walked to the cafe and got himself a cup of coffee. He sat on the chair and sighed. He put his head in his hands and started to cry. He threw the empty cup across the cafe and screamed. Everyone turned around and looked at him. A doctor came towards him and sat next to him. Oritse looked at him and sighed. 

Oritse- "She would rather die."
Doctor- "She asked to talk to you."
Oritse- "I don't want to right now. She would rather die."
Doctor- "It is a hard thing to deal with. She needs you right now." 

Oritse picked at the skin around his nail, he knew the doctor was right. He stood up and walked with the doctor to Natalie's room. Natalie was talking to a surgeon when Oritse arrived. He sat next to them and listened to the conversation. 

Oritse- "You are going through with it?" 

Oritse looked at Natalie and she nodded. Oritse kissed her and cupped her face. Natalie smiled into the kiss and they sat kissing together for a while. 

Natalie- "I love you so much Reesh."
Oritse- "I love you too baby." 

They broke away from the kiss and the surgeon explained the surgery to Natalie and that they would get her in as soon as they could. She was booked in for that afternoon. Oritse called Louise and told her what was going on and Louise informed the rest of the house that Natalie should be okay. Everyone sighed with relief and they all wished Natalie luck. 

*after the operation* 

Surgeon- "Natalie." 

Natalie blinked and her eyes adjusted to the light. She blinked some more and then smiled at Oritse who was stood next to her. 

Natalie- "For someone who just lose the only chance of us having a child you look really happy." 

Natalie was weak, but she cracked a smile. 

Surgeon- "Natalie we are going back to the ward and then we are going to tell you something important." 

Oritse grabbed Natalie's hand and held it while they walked down the corridor to the hospital ward. When they reached the ward they waited for a doctor to come and see them. When the doctor came Oritse smiled at the doctor and grabbed Natalie's hand again. Natalie looked around confused. 

Natalie- "What is going on?"
Doctor- "We are going to tell you something now Natalie."
Natalie- "Is it bad?"
Oritse- "Let the doctor finish babe."
Doctor- "We started the operation and we were doing some checks and we found something amazing." 

Natalie looked at Oritse who was still smiling.

Doctor- "You're pregnant, congratulations."
Natalie- "What? We knew I was pregnant."
Oritse- "Baby he means like really pregnant, not ectopic. LIke real pregnant. Like we are having a baby." 
Natalie- "How?" 

Natalie was crying and Oritse was holding her close. 

Natalie- "I don't understand." 
Doctor- "It is a miracle Natalie. But you are pregnant. We can't promise everything will be okay. But you are pregnant. Congratulations." 

Natalie and Oritse were overwhelmed by the news and the doctor left them for a while to get there head around the news.