The Unknown: Chapter Twenty Six

Niall and Harry had moved off of the sofa and were both asleep on the spare bed in the spare room. However Shannon and Olly were in the kitchen baking cakes together. Louise and Aston walked into the kitchen, causing Shannon to jump and chuck flour over Olly.

Louise- "So how are you too?"

Shannon- "We are good! You two?"

Aston- "We have sorted everything out and we are perfect again. It never happened, and I hope everyone else can forget about it too."

Shannon and Olly nodded in agreement. Louise and Aston left to walk Pugly and Pistacchio. Shannon put the cakes into the over before turning to face Olly.

Olly- "Are you ready for England?"

Shannon- "I hate this Olly. I hate that we are leaving everyone behind. You won't even let me tell them the reall reason why. I am lying to my own bestfriend."

Olly jumped off of the side and got close to Shannon.

Olly- "Shannon you know you can't. Anyway we are all going out tonight. You won't need to talk about it to anyone."

Shannon- "Justin is coming!"

Olly- "Really? Why did you invite him?"

Shannon- "It is our last night. I want everyone there. He is my friend."

Olly sighed and walked out of the kitchen leaving Shannon to do the cakes. Whem everyone arrived home they ate Shannon's cakes before going and getting ready for the night out. Justin arrived and then everyone left. Harry wasn't out for long because he was going to get Courtney from the hospital early the next morning. At the club everyone was drinking and dancing, Shannon had drunk a lot especially and she was pretty incapable of moving. SHe staggered her way to the toilet. When she came out, Justin was stood against the wall.

Shannon- "Hey Justin are you okay?"

Justin- "How much have you drunk?"

Shannon- "Not alot..."

Justin- "Lets get you home."

Shannon- "Let your hair down man."   

Shannon stood next to Justin and started to cry. She knew she got emotional when she had been drinking but today she wasn't emotionally because of the alcohol. It was because she was generally unhappy.

Justin- "What is wrong Shannon?"

Shannon- "I want to go home."

Justin- "Coime on then."

Shannon- "No I want to return to England. Not just for a holiday but forever. My life there was so much simpler."

Justin- "Then go back. If you aren't happy then don't stay."

S- "But I'd miss everyone Just. Especially you."   

Shannon stood infront of Justin and started to lean in, Justin moved and grabbed her hand and started leading her bck into the main club. 

Justin started looking for Olly but he was nowhere. Justin asked around but no-one had seen him, so Justin just left. When he walked out of the club he found Olly laying in th gutter and he was covered in his own sick. Shannon laughed and told everyone around her that Olly was an embarrassment. Justin didn't know what to do. He crouched down next to Olly, but Shannon started staggering off. Luckily Imy and Niall came outside for some fresh air. Imy chased Shannon, while Niall called a cab to take Olly, Justin and himself home. They drove by Imy and Shannon, so the taxi man picked them up. Shannon was crying and Imy looked angry.