The Unknown- Part eighty

Imy started screaming and waited for someone to come and find her. Everyone was sat downstairs and they could hear faint noises coming from upstairs.

Olly- Someone sounds like they are in pain.

Shannon- Well everyone is here, but Louise and Imy. So it has to be one of them.

Niall and Aston looked at each other and then both jumped to their feet and ran up the stairs. Niall ran straight to the bathroom that Imy had been in when he last went upstairs. Aston went running into the bedroom. When he saw that Louise was lying in bed on her phone he sighed with relief. He got into bed next to her and pulled her close. Aston looked at Louise and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Louise- Are you okay?

Aston- Yeah I just got worried that you were the one screaming?

Louise- Nah I think it is Imy, not sure and to be honest I don’t care.

Aston looked at Louise confused, but she just shook her head and returned her attention to her phone. Aston decided not to push it anymore and just laid in bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close, while they scrolled through her twitter together. Meanwhile in the bathroom Niall was crouched down next to Imy, who was laying on the floor in front of the toilet. Imy was holding her stomach, and Niall was crouching over her, rubbing her back.

Niall- Imy I don’t know what to say.

Niall had seen the ‘blood’ down the toilet and straight away he knew that Imy had experienced a miscarriage. He hugged her tight, while Imy sat crying. Although in her head Imy knew that she hadn’t really lost her baby, she was still hurting because she knew that when Niall found out he would be hurt. Niall rubbed Imy’s back for a little longer, until pulling away and looking dead into Imy’s eyes. He moved some hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear, before placing a kiss on her forehead.

Niall- Hey it is going to be okay. Please Imy, stop crying.

Imy- It hurts Niall. I am so sorry.

Niall- Hey, it is not your fault, maybe it just isn’t our time. We can try again in a few years like we said. Come on I want to take you to the hospital.

Imy- NO! I mean no, please Niall I just want a hot water bottle and bed. With you and cuddles.

Niall- Imy I really think we should go to the hospital.

Imy- Niall please. How about leave it tonight, if I am still in pain tomorrow we will just go then.

Niall agreed and helped Imy off of the floor. He held her up, while flushing the toilet to get rid of the red stains in the toilet. Niall walked Imy to their bedroom and then helped her get undressed and changed into her pyjamas. Niall tucked Imy up in bed and then went to get her a hot water bottle. Niall went downstairs and told everyone that Imy was really unwell and that they were going to bed. Everyone told Niall that they hoped Imy was better soon and that she only had a week before it was Christmas, so she needed to get better. Niall thanked them all and walked upstairs. Before taking the hot water bottle, and the movie that he had grabbed, into Imy, Niall stopped outside Louise and Aston’s room. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer. When they answered, Niall entered the room and sat on the end of the bed.

Niall- Just thought you should know, Imy has just miscarried our baby.

Aston- Oh Niall mate I am so sorry to hear that. Are you going to the hospital?