The Unknown- Part 86

Rosie and Zayn made their way back to the house, both shocked and confused about what had just happened. Rosie and Zayn went to their room, unsure about what was going on.

Zayn- How did you not realise that you done that to Courtney?

Rosie- Huh?

Zayn- Wait why am I even asking you that? Why did you steal someone’s husband?

Rosie- Zayn it’s a long story. I don’t really want to go into it. I’m tired. I’m going to take a nap.

Rosie climbed into bed and laid her head on the pillow. Zayn sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

Zayn- That’s fine, you can take a nap…after you have told me the story.

Rosie- Zayn it was a very long time ago and it’s a bit complicated. It isn’t easy to explain and he is really not worth talking about.

Zayn- I just want to know what happened. The more you argue about it, the more time you are wasting and that means less time that you will be sleeping.

Rosie- Alright.

Rosie sat up and got ready to start and explain what happened.

Rosie- Well what do you even want to know?

Zayn- Well how did you end up crashing Court’s wedding and taking her husband to be?

Rosie- Well it was back in 2002 and I was too young to know what I was doing in my life and where I wanted to go. During my last few years at secondary school I was seeing this kid called Jonathon. We were going out for two years when he stupidly asked me to marry him. Me being even more stupid agreed and told him that I would marry him. Anyway we told our families and as you can guess they weren’t too happy about it all. But they knew that we loved each other, well I thought we did. For my 18th birthday me, Jonathan and a few friends decided that we were going to go on holiday. We didn’t have a lot of money back then, so we were just going for a weekend. We said we were going to meet at the airport. So we got to the airport for whatever time it was, and Jonathan never showed. My friends tried contacting him and he refused to answer his phone. His mum had previously contacted him through my phone before, so I called her to find out what was going on. All she could say was ‘Rosie I am really sorry. I am not really sure why, but Jonathan isn’t here and neither is any of his stuff’. I didn’t know what to do. This was the person I was supposed to be marrying, and he has done a disappearing act. Anyway we went on holiday as I wanted to get away and then sort things out when I got home. But that didn’t happen. He was nowhere to be seen. I didn’t see him for almost 2 years. I found him on Facebook and saw that he was not only in a relationship, but getting married.

Zayn- I’m guessing these is where Courtney comes into it the?

Rosie- Well yeah, if you want me to carry on?

Zayn- Yes carry on.

Rosie- I tried messaging him for ages and he would read the messages and just ignored me. Like I was a piece of dirt on his shoe. And you can imagine how that made me feel? The person I was engaged to disappeared and decided that he was going to marry someone else. NO WAY! So I done my stalking and found out where and when he was getting married. I know it was an inappropriate time but I had to talk to him, I had to know why he left. Anyway I went to the church with my best friend at the time. I went to see Jonathan. There he was stood at the altar waiting for his bride. He turned around and saw me. He quickly turned back around and put his hands up to his face and looked at the ceiling. He completely blanked me, so I waited for Courtney to arrive. That was when I made the biggest mistake of my life and ruined the wedding.