The Unknown- Part Seventy

Imy- "She can't do that. If Zayn finds out then it will break him."

Louise- "Yeah but he won't find out will he..."

Imy- "Louise you cannot agree with what she is doing!!"

Louise- "She is our friend, we have to support her. Just smiled and pretend nothing happened." 

Imy shook her head, confused at why Louise was agreeing with Rosie. Louise smiled and walked back out of the bathroom. Imy followed her out and took her seat back at the bar. Niall leant over and whispered in her ear. 

Niall- "What happened in there? Rosie came out like ten minutes ago, I guessed she was the reason you both went to the toilet?"

Imy- "Yeah, but then she was okay, just needed the toilet, and then yeah I needed the toilet, but refused to let Louise leave."

Niall- "Are you sure that is it?"

Imy- "I am sure. I promise. Hey baby, I was thinking, maybe we could have another child. Let's wait until Noah is a year old, but then we can try, I don't want a large age gap, like me and my sister. I think him being nearly two years old when we have another baby, will be perfect."

Niall- "Really?"

Imy- "Yes!"

Niall- "That is perfect baby. I love you." 

Niall kissed Imy, and they could hear Louis and Chloe mutter in disgust down the table. Niall pulled away and raised his middle finger towards Louis, who sighed in disbelief and pretended to cry. Everyone shook their head at his immature ways. After eating their food, everyone headed back to their separate houses. Imy, Louise, Niall and Aston all went back to the main house. They all decided on watching the inbetweeners, as everyone planned on watching the second one in the cinema the next day. During the movie Louise text Imy, so that they could talk about Rosie. 

*Text conversation*

'Do you think she is putting the plan into action now?'

'I don't want to think about it! But yes.'

'I can't believe she is doing this. She can't lie to him.'

'That is what I said in the bathroom. She can't do it. There is noting we can do about it though.'

'I know. That is what sucks.' 

*End of text conversation*  

Aston- "Are you two texting each other?" 

Imy and Louise looked at each other and laughed. Aston and Niall raised their eyebrows and looked at each other. 

Aston- "Why don't you just talk to each other?"

Imy- "Because we are watching the movie!"

Niall- "Can't do both!"

Louise- "Niall please, girls can multi task."

Niall- "So can guys, on special occasions."

Louise- "What occasion is that?"

Imy- "WAIT! I KNOW. AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" 

Niall laughed and hugged Imy, she laughed and hugged him back. Aston and Louise caught on and started laughing too. Back at the cottage, Rosie and Zayn were catching up on some television that they had missed because of the meal. They were watching Hollyoaks when Rosie looked over at Zayn and then grabbed the remote and turned the tele off.