The Unknown- Part Fifty Seven

The next morning Imy woke up and got dressed, they all had an hour drive to get to the stadium that One Direction were performing in. Once she was dressed and she had stuffed her hair into a messy ponytail, everyone was waiting around for her. Imy forgot to put her phone on charge over night so she took her charger with her to the stadium. She plugged it in and left it to charge while she was watching the boys do the last practices and then sound check. Before Imy knew it people were starting to enter the stadium. Imy ran back stage and grabbed her iPhone and took a seat with the other girls. Danielle, Chloe, Courtney and Rosie were all already sat in the crowd. While they were waiting for One Direction to come on Imy checked her phone. That is when she realised she had seven missed calls from Amy. Amy had been calling her to let her know about Louie, but as far as Amy was aware Daisy was still in intensive care. Louise would have called her, but she was already enjoying her time with Daisy, and she was also very tired. Imy quickly left and went backstage, while 5 Seconds of Summer were on stage performing. She rang Amy back. 

Amy- "Hello?"

Imy- "Hey you called like seven times?"

Amy- "Yeah, fucking hell what took you so long to answer?"

Imy- "I forgot to charge my phone last night and obviously I have been with the boys while they have been getting ready. What is so urgent?"

Amy- "Louise gave birth last night!"

Imy- "What?"

Amy- "Yeah she went into labour early this morning. We would've rang you straight away, I mean Aston wanted you there, but you would've been asleep and apparently your phone was dead."

Imy- "Shit, that is two months early. How is the baby?"

Amy- "She is in intensive care. They don't know if she is going to make it. Her lungs keep giving way."

Imy- "Shit. I need to get home."

Amy- "There is no point. Visiting times have already ended. Come tomorrow. Leave Ireland tonight."

Imy- "Okay I will be on the first plane home after the show." 

Imy hung up and went online to book a flight back to New York. She returned to her seat just in time, she watched the last 5 Seconds of Summer songs and then One Direction came on stage. They started their set and when they finished everyone is the crowd screamed. The boys thanked all of their fans and then they disappeared. Paul came into the crowd and helped Imy, Danielle, Courtney, Chloe and Rosie out of the crowd. Fans shouted for pictures with them and they took a few before going backstage. They all jumped on their partners and congratulated them on their first stadium tour. Once they were all in one changing room Imy informed them about her plans. 

Imy- "Guys I need to go back to New York."

Liam- "Why? We have a few more days here before we return?"

Imy- "Louise gave birth last night and the baby is very unwell. I need to be with my bestfriend."

Niall- "She gave birth?"

Imy- "Yeah at about 4 o'clock this morning. I can't get hold of her to make sure the baby is okay, and to make sure she is okay!"

Danielle- "GO!"

Niall- "Am I coming with you?"

Imy- "No you need to see your family Ni. I will be back tomorrow night. I will meet you at your parent's."

Niall- "I don't want you going alone."

Imy- "I am old enough to look after myself. Look I will be back before you know it. I am going to make sure she is okay and then I am going to come back here. I will take our present for her as well."