The Unknown- Chapter Twenty Eight.

*Interview*

Police- "So Niall we need to know everything that happened that night. Just to let you know everything you say is being recorded as evidence."

Niall- "Okay."

Police- "So you were  with Olly the night of the murder, correct?"

Niall- "Yeah."

Police- "So what happened?"

Niall- "Okay. So about a year ago out friend Oritse got run over by Drake, remember?"

Police- "Yeah?"

Niall- "Well Drake was released early for good behaviour. We bumped into him. He recognised us and he had been drinking. He started a fight because we were the reason he was in prison. I kept telling Olly to leave it because it would end badly, but he refused. It got physical and Drake pulled out a knife. He started to walk towards me with it, I thought he was going to stab me. Olly jumped infront of me and grabbed the knife from Drake's hands. Suddenly he was stabbing Drake. Drake fell to the floor and Olly shoved the knife in his pocket and ran. I fell next to Drake and checked for a pulse. It was there faintly. I rang 911 and waited with him, I even started CPR. All of a sudden a load of paps were drawing in. I had to make a run for it. I would've been killed. I wish I stayed, maybe he wouldn't have died then. I couldn't tell anyone because Olly threatened me, even if I told my own girlfriend. I have been having nightmares and worrying about this day since it happened. I am sorry. I understand if I am under arrest. Just let me say goodbye to Imy."

Police- "Niall please calm down. You aren't under arrest, we understand. We just needed you to give a witness statement. It is important that we get every bit of information. You are free to go."

Niall- "Really?"

Police- "Yes."   

Niall thanked the police and left. He drove back to the house and as soon as he opened the door Imy jumped off of sofa. Niall ran to her and picked her up and spun her around before covering her face kisses. Imy started to cry.

Imy- "I thought you were going to go to prison."

Niall- "I am here baby. I am not leaving. Not ever."

Louise- "What happened?"

Niall- "I told them everything."

Louise- "You need to tell Olly."  

Niall nodded and picked up his phone. He dialled Olly's number and he picked up on the second call. Niall explained everything and Olly was annoyed at first but then he sighed. He knew Niall would be asked questions and he couldn't lie forever. Niall apologised before hanging up. Aston arrived home and Louise filled him in.

*The next day*

Imy was downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast while everyone was sleeping. Imy sat at the breakfast bar thinking when Pugly came into the room. Imy then found herself talking to him. She got off of her seat and went into the cupboard and poured some dog food into the bowl.

"There you go Pugly." She said. She then jumped when Louise started laughing behing her.

Louise- "Have you gone mad?"

Imy- "Oh Louise. There was no-one else to talk to so I thought I would talk to Pugly."  

Louise laughed and jumped onto the work top while Imy got her some toast. Imy jumped onto the counter as well. They started talking about how quiet the house had become. Olly and Shannon were still on the run. JB and Abbery were now living together. Harry, Courtney, Louis and Chloe were still living in Louise and Aston's house, but they were thinking about moving out. Imy and Niall were still happily living there. They didn't think much about moving out. Before anyone could say anymore Louise was sick all over the kitchen.