The Unknown- Part Fifty Eight

Louise had woken up early the next morning. She laid in bed staring at Daisy, who was still fast asleep. Louise knew she had to get ready to go and see everyone but she couldn't be bothered. She wanted Dasiy to herself. As Louise had been in hospital for three days there was already a mound of paps waiting around outside to get pictures of Louise and Daisy. So the hospital had hired a load of security to help Louise to get out safely. 

The morning nurse came round to do all of the normal checks. The nurse then told Louise that everything was fine and she could leave whenever she was ready. Louise told the nurse that she would inform her soon, so then the nurse could get the security ready. Louise then thanked the nurse and decided it was time to get up and get Daisy ready for the flight. Louise was in pain, as it was the first time she had got up since the surgery, however the pain was bearable. Louise started to pack a bag and got out the light pink baby grow. She slowly dressed Daisy, waking her up. Louise put her on her bed and finished getting her dressed, where she was a month early she only weight 4 pounds so she was still very small and her legs and arms were very delicate. 

After Louise had put Daisy back into her cot, she got herself ready. She knew it was going to be an alright flight, but slightly long. She decided on wearing leggings and a baggy top for a comfortable flight. She shoved her hair up and put on some big black sunglasses to hide her face.

Louise- "Come on Daisy, we are going to see daddy and your uncles today!" 

Louise picked Daisy up and put her in the pushchair that Marvin had got them. It was a light grey and pink Aston Martin pushchair. Louise told the nurses that she was ready to leave. She thanked them all again for everything they had done. She placed a blanket gently over the pushchair as Daisy had gone back to sleep and no-one would be able to see her. Security escorted Louise out of the hospital and into the Rolls Royce that was waiting outside to take her to the airport. While she was in the car she went onto her phone for the first time since giving birth. She saw that everyone was asking her if she was okay as there was a picture going around twitter of her getting into the ambulance. Louise thought that before she got to the airport it would be a good time to tell everyone. 

She tweeted : "@louisemerrygold : So 2 days ago me and @astonmerrygold welcomed our healthy beautiful baby girl to the world. Yes she was early but she is doing fine, me and Aston couldn't be happier. Now we are on our way to see daddy on tour." 

Aston was on his twitter and he retweeed Louise's tweet before tweeting something similar. The fans were going crazy and they were all supportive. Louise was landing in Mississippi, but she had told Aston that the plane was delayed. She got off of the plane and placed Daisy in her carry seat. She walked out of the airport and the paparazzi were there taking pictures of her. She made sure that none of them could see Daisy's face before looking at the floor and walking towards the limo that was waiting for her. 

It was a half hour drive from the airport to the recording studio that the JLS boys were currently recording a new album in. Louise thanked the driver and walked into the recording studio. She said hello to half of modest management before going into the room that the boys were recording in. They were all looking at the music sheet and they didn't realise that Louise had walked into the room. Louise placed Daisy on the floor as she had fallen asleep. Louise took a seat next to the recording manager and watched the boys recording their new songs. 

When they finished recording all four boys looked up to look at the recording manager to make sure that they had done a good job. When they looked up all of them looked at Louise shocked. She smiled and waved to them. They came running out of the glass room and tackled her. 

Louise- "Alright guys, let me go."

Marvin- "Where is she then?" 

Louise pointed to the carry seat and Marvin, Oritse and JB ran over and took the blanket off. They all awwed and then Marvin bent down and undone the buckle and got Daisy out. Louise smiled at the three of them fussing over her. She then turned to Aston and gave him another hug.