The Unknown- Part Fifty Five

The next day Louise and Imy got up ealy as they had arranged to go out for a milkshake with JB. They asked JB the night before and he said it would be nice to go out with the two girls. So they arranged to go out for mid afternoon. Neither Louise nor Imy had told JB that Abbey was going to be there, but if Aston and Marvin were too 'busy' to try and help JB out then they knew that they had to do something. Louise had just told Aston that she was going out with Imy and JB for the day but they didn't know what they were doing yet. IMy had offered to drive them there in her mini that she had hired so no-one could tell it was them in their car. Luckily JB knew that Louise and Imy knew about his self harming but he was okay about them knowing, as they didn't force him to talk about it. Louise climbed into the back and took a deep breath hoping the plan would help JB. 

JB- "You alright Louise?"

Louise- "Yeah I'm cool."

Imy- "Alright, lets go and get a milkshake. I don't actually know where I'm going, so you're going to have to tell me Jay."

JB- "Wouldn't it be easier if I drove?"

Imy- "Probably." 

Imy climbed over the seat while JB got out and walked round the car and into the driver's seat. While JB was walked around Imy looked at Louise. 

Imy- "Louise are you trying to give this away?"

Louise- "No, but I would rather get there so I can get out of this small car." 

Just as she said that JB got into the car and he laughed at her complaining. Within minutes they arrived at the milkshake shack. While trying to find a parking space in the car park, both Imy and Louise spotted Abbey's car as she had a personalised number plate. Luckily JB was focused on parking the car and didn't see it. They got out of the car and Louise and Imy got their bags out of the boot and then they went into the milkshake shack. Abbey was already in there and she had got them all a table. Louise and Imy both looked at each other nervous. they were worried about the outcome of this whole day. JB had soon spotted Abbey as the girls walked over to the table where she was sat. 

JB- "Erm what is this?"

Imy- "What is what?"

JB- "Guys I'm not stupid. I know you guys are the masters of planning to get people in the same room, people who don't want to be that is."

Louise- "Look Jay we just want to help, we wouldn't do it otherwise, would we?"

JB- "Suppose."

Louise- "Did you want us two to leave you two to it or...?"

JB- "I will be fine on my own, I am a grown man, thanks." 

With that Imy and Louise got their own table and ordered their own drinks. Louise got the banana and toffee brownie milkshake with cream and Imy got the vanilla, banana and fudge milkshake with cream and grated chocolate. 

Louise- "I still can't believe he was self-harming though. I thought that was something only girls done."

Imy- "Shhh!"

Louise- "Its not like I said his name."

Imy- "There is still people in here that recognise us. But yeah I know I thought it was as well but it must have been horrible having to be made to go on holiday with someone you have just split up with and he still wanted to be with her, but she didn't want to be with him blah blah. I just think management need to sort their priorities out. I mean I understand they try and get us out of the media as much as they can but if people want to post stories about us, we get over it, we always go and we know they are mostly made up."