The Unknown- Part Forty Eight

The next Imy had set an alarm to wake her and Niall up at 4 in the morning. They had to get to the airport and onto their flight to the Maldives at 6. She woke up from the alarm and started to wake Niall up. 

Niall- "Please leave me to sleep."

Imy- "Okay so I will go on my honeymoon alone." 

Niall sighed and sat up in bed. He rubbed his eyes and then held his head. 

Niall- "What is that smell?"

Imy- "That would be you and Aston."

Niall- "Can you get me some painkillers please?"

Imy- "No. You can get them yourself. I am going to go and write a letter to Louise informing her that her husband is in here." 

Imy climbed out of the bed and walked towards the kitchen in the room. Niall rubbed his eyes again and realised that Imy was still in her wedding dress. He pulled himself out of bed and walked around trying to avoid piled of sick that were through the bedroom. He walked to the kitchen and went through his hand luggage to find some painkillers. He grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and got some water. Imy was sat at the breakfast bar writing Louise a note to inform her about Aston's whereabouts.

Niall- "Babe why are you still in your wedding dress?"

Imy- "Because I couldn't undo it myself and you were completely out of your face. All you have to look at is the state of this room and Aston's face and hands. You were a fucking dick last night Niall." 

Imy walked back out of the room and grabbed a blanket off of the bed and covered Aston up. She had wrote another note to tell him that they were going away. Aston would have to sign out for them later that day. Imy opened up the front door and walked down the hall to Louise's room. She slid the note under the door and hoped that Louise would find it before she started worrying about Aston. When Imy returned to her room Niall was stood at the door with their hand luggage.

Niall- "Ready?"

Imy- "No. You go to the car. I'll meet you there. I am getting changed."

Niall- "Need me to undo your dress?"

Imy- "Are you capable?"

Niall- "I don't even know what you are going on about?"

Imy- "Just undo it please." 

Niall unzipped Imy's dress and then grabbed the hand luggage and walked down to the car that was waiting to take them to the airport. Imy got changed into a pair of sweats and a comfortable top. The flight was 18 and a half hours and Imy planned on sleeping the whole time. She was still pissed off at Niall. She looked around the hotel room. She hoped Aston would clean up before he left. She walked down the hall and climbed into the car that was waiting for her outside. She grabbed her phone and put her headphones in, blocking Niall's voice out. 

The whole way to the airport Niall tried to find out from Imy what had happened last night. Finally Imy gave in. 

Imy- "You were just so drunk Niall. Having to deal with Aston being locked out of his and Louise's room alone wasn't great. You were rude to me at the wedding party, complaining about me drinking yet you were fucking rat arsed. It wasn't how I expected my wedding night to be."

Niall- "Wait why was Aston outside his room?"

Imy- "That is what you are worried about? Louise went to sleep because you were both being pricks. Wish I had done the same. I can't believe you got so drunk. It was our wedding and for a few moments I thought I was going to regret it all."