The Unknown- Part Fifty One

Aston- "Just Archie. Marvin was telling me about the nightmares he has been having."

JB- "Oh really?"

Marvin- "Yeah erm...he woke up the other night crying and says that a monster follows him around and it scares him, becomes worse at night."

JB- "Oh man. I hope he is okay. I'd hate to see him down. He is a happy little chap." 

Aston and Marvin laughed and agreed with JB. Jb poured himself some cereal and took his breakfast to his room.

Marvin- "Shit that was close."

Aston- "Yeah man."

Marvin- "Anyway he always seems happy for JLS and to show that he can be strong, yet inside he is breaking down."

Aston- "I just don't get it, why now and why this?"

Marvin- "I dunno Ast but can we just leave it for now please. I told you and I can't give you answers to why." 

Aston agreed with Marvin and they both went in separate directions to get ready for the practice of the day. Throughout the whole day Aston and Marvin kept an eye on JB but as usual he looked happy and he was just acting the same as when he was really with Abbey.

***

Today Imy and Niall were returning from their holiday. They planned on arriving back in New York at about 3 in the afternoon. They were stopping off to see Amy to book an appointment to find out the gender of their baby before returning home. When their flight landed Niall picked up his Ranage Rover that had been dropped off at the sirport not long before Imy and Niall landed.

Niall- "Why is it cold?"

Imy- "Because it is winter?"

Niall- "But the Maldives was so hot. Can't we just move there?"

Imy- "No. Now come on. I want to go home." 

Niall started the car and drove to Amy's house. They caught up and Amy asked about the holiday before they booked a scan for the 4th April. Imy and Niall left Amy's and drove back to the main house. Imy opened the front door and kicked her shoes off. She wandered into the front room. Louise ran down the stairs and jumped on her back. Louise was followed by the rest of the girls who attacked Imy and Niall. 

Louise- "I'VE MISSED YOU."

Imy- "I'VE MISSED YOU TOO."

Louise- "You have put on so much weight."

Imy- "wow thanks. You know how to make me feel better."

Louise- "You know what I mean; your bump is getting so big."

Imy- "So is yours." 

Louise- "So tell us about your honeymoon...actually just tell us the good bits." 

They all sat in the lounge on the sofa listening to Imy tell everyone what fun she had. 

Imy- "Well on the first day Niall took me along the pier and you could see the bottom of the sea it was that clear. There were drummers playing music around us and Niall had packed us a picnic and we sat on the end of the pier. It was only us and the drummers and we sunbathed and ate food. Was cute. Really cute."

Rochelle- "Aww, I wish Marvin had done that for me on our honeymoon. We literally done nothing, just sat around."

Louise- "At least you didn't get called back early because Courtney got kidnapped." 

The Unknown. One Direction and JLS fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara