The Unknown- part twenty one.

A few days passed and no-one was able to get hold of Courtney. People were starting to become very worried. Her parents hadn't heard from her and neither had any of the people that lived in the big house. The majority of the time her phone went straight to ansaphone. Imy, Niall, Natalie adn Harry had been out looking for her, but still nothing. The police has been contacted but they had no traces.

***

Three weeks have passed and still no-one had seen of heard from Courtney. The whole world had been looking for her. Aston, Louise, Rosie and Zayn all came home early as they were all worried. The paps were all over them and everyone was constantly fighting them off. Everyone had been giving out 'missing person posters. JLSters and Directioners were also out helping as much as they could. No-one could find her anywhere. 

Shannon and Olly went to the palace where the wedding took place to see if they could get hold of the CCTV. The manager willingly handed it over to them and wished them luck on finding Courtney. Shannon took the tape home and they all sat around watching it together.

What they all witnessed was not what they expected. The CCTV showed Courtney sitting at the bar talking to some man that was sat next to her. Ten minutes later Courtney willingly stood up and followed the man out of th club, out of view from any CCTV cameras. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Harry said jumping out of his seat and pacing around the room. "If she has gone with someone else then fuck finding her." Niall stood up and placed his hands on Harry's shoulders, stopping him from pacing anymore. "Harry calm down." Harry looked at the floor. "I thought we were together though. I thought she loved me." No matter how hard Harry tried to hold them back, his tears started to flow down his cheeks. Imy jumped up and gave Harry a hug, they were like bestfriends. Harry had been with Imy all the time since Courtney went missing, he really loved her. Imy was about to say something to Harry when her phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID and a massive smile spread across her face. "It's her." She whispered. Harry stared at Imy and a small smile showed.

Imy answered the phone. "Courtney?" Once again there was nothing, apart from breathing. NIall suddenly had a bright idea. "Keep the phone call going for a minute. The police are then able to trace it." He whispered to Imy. Imy nodded and thought of a way to keep the caller on the phone. "Look why have you called me if you aren't going to say anything? Where is Courtney?" Still nothing. Imy looked at her phone, the call was still going. 58 seconds. Suddenly someone laughed before they hung up. Imy looked at the phone 1:01. Thank god for that. Niall called the police station and they provided them with an address. 2 Bookare Estate. Harry ran to the car with Niall, Louis and Natalie. Harry put the address into the sat nav and they all left to find Courtney. The Sat Nav told them that the Estate was two hours away. Harry sighed and Niall started the engine.

***

They had been driving for the near two hours now when they needed to pull into a petrol station. Harry filled up the car and then they set off again. However in an abandoned warehouse across the road from the petrol station was Courtney and her abductor. Courtney was tied to a chair with tape covering her mouth. She was trying to scream but no-one could hear her. The man crouched down to her level. "Shh baby. You need to be quiet. At least no-one will find you and then we can be together again." Courtney let a few tears fall to the floor. 

Meanwhile the others arrived at the address that the police had provided them with. Harry quickly got out of the car and ran towards the house they had been told to go to. Niall quickly got out and followed. "Harry wait." Harry stopped in his tracks and spun around to face Niall. "What?" He asked. Niall reached him and put his arm on Harry's shoulder, catching his breath. "I'm coming in too." Harry smiled and they both walked in together.

Inside the house was empty. Niall and Harry checked every room, even the shed. Nothing. The only thing they found was a phone. Niall picked it up and unlocked it. It was Courtney's. "At least we know she was here." Niall said, putting the phone in his pocket. "Stop shouldn't we take it to the police for fingerprints." Niall let a laugh escape from his mouth. "Who ever has Courtney left it here for a reason. They wouldn't have been stupid to leave fingerpronts on it." Niall said to Harry. Harry could feel the anger growing inside. "It was a suggestion Niall." Niall looked shocked. "Look Haz I know you are angry but please don't take it out on me." Harry sat on the floor and started to crying more. "I'm sorry Nialler. I just know I am never going to find her again." Niall joined him on the floor. "Haz look at me. We will find her. I promise. I won't stop until I have her home." Harry thanked Niall. Niall helped him off of hte floor and they headed to the car