The Unknown-Part six.

The next day Rosie and Zayn were first awake and Rosie was wearing on of Zayn's tops. "What happened with you two last nigth then?" A sleepy Harry said as he walked into the kitchen. He had heard them giggling as his room was next to the kitchen. Rosie laughed and walked over to the table to eat her breakfast. Zayn winked at Harry and joined Rosie. Louise came downstairs and grabbed her and Aston some breakfast. Marvin was in the bathroom that came off of his room so Aston thought it would be funny to take Pugly in and shut the door. Marvin started screaming and ran out of the shower into the hallwy fully naked. Imy came running out of Niall's room to see what happened. She quickly grabbed Pugly and threw Marvin a towel before going to find Louise. She handed Pugly over to Louise and then walked back to Niall's room to talk to him while Liam and Harry played Fifa in Harry's room.

*Conversation between Niall and Imy*

Niall-"Alright?"

Imy-"Not really! What happened last night?"

Niall-"I think you know." *wink*

Imy-"Why?"

Niall-"Imy you're the one that started it. Not me. You ran your fingers down my body. Anyway we both knew that we couldn't be best friends and be as close as we are and not catch feelings. I don't want things to be awkward between us though."

Imy-"I know Niall. I'm sorry. Things wont be awkward don't worry. We are still bestfriends. What do we do? Do we tell anyone or do we just leave it until someone thinks something is suspicious. I can't even look at Liam this morning. Something is obviously going to be suspicious."

Niall-"It'll break Liam. He is like a brother to me. However I can't go on pretending that I don't have feelings for you. You have feelings too, you know it."

Imy-"Yes I do Niall. I really do. Let's leave it for now. No-one has to know. Lets just see how things end, yeah?"

With that Imy left and Niall laid on his bed with his face in his pillow. He started to cry.

Imy walked down the corridor into Louise's room. "Louise I've made a massive mistake." Imy sat down on Louise's bed. Louise asked what had happened but Imy couldn't answer so instead she ran downstairs and out the front door. She didn't stop running until she reached the cottage. In the cottage Rosie and Zayn were giggling in the front room. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" Imy shouted at them both. "Imy calm down. We just wanted some time alone. Liam said it was okay." Imy sat on the sofa and started to cry. Zayn tried to comfort her but after she said nothing, him and Rosie decided to leave.

An hour passed and Imy calmed down a lot and Liam finally came to make sure she was okay. "What was that about?" He asked. "Just this abortion Li. Wish I didn't have it." She looked in the other directiong. She hated lying to him. "Hey everything is fine. I love you still. One day you wont have to abort it and we can have our own little family." Imy forced a smile to her face. "I love you too." She sighed. What had she done. They both stood up and Liam grabbed Imy's hand. Imy pulled away quickly. Liam raised his eyebrows and put his arm around Imy's waist. She smiled and then they walked back to Aston's.

****

At Aston's everyone was sat down for dinner. "Okay so I have something to tell everyone." Harry said. Everyone looked at him and waited. "Last night I met a girl called Courtnet and we were talking a lot and although I don't think it is anything yet she would really love to meet you all." Everyone smiled and agreed that thye should meet Courtney. "Bring her tomorrow Harry." Niall  said. He was sat next to Imy and he ran his hand up her leg. Imy shot him an evil glare and he removed his hand. 

Once dinner was over everyone went seperate ways. "Imy I'm going to see my mum. Don't wait up for me. Bye." Liam left. His mum had moved to New York a few months before him and he was often visting, but he didn't kiss Imy goodbye, in fact he didn't even give her a hug. He didn't even remind her that he loved her. Something wasn't right. Imy ran upstairs to grab her stuff that was left in Niall's room. She was staying in the cottage tonight. She couldn't bare another night with Niall. Who knows what could happen. Imy sat on Niall's bed and looked at the ceiling. What had she done? She carried on packing her bag when there was a knock on the door. Niall entered without waiting for an answer, it was his room after all. "Imy look I know these past few days have been a bit strange, but I am here to tell you that I am going away for a week and hopefully when I returned all of this will be forgotten. I can't ruin Liam's relationship, I'm sorry." Niall went to leave when Imy stopped him. "You think running away is going to solve it, do you?" Niall faced Imy. Cupping her face in his hands he stared down at her. "I love you Imy. I really do but I can't keep doing this." Imy leant in and their lips connected. Imy pulled away and rested her forehead on Niall's. "I love you Nialler." Niall smiled and left the room. Imy threw herself onto Niall's bed and cried into his pillow like he had done that morning. It smelt like him which made Imy cry more. Liam and Niall were gone. She was alone, with no-one to talk to. She had got herself into a really bad position. She needed to tell Liam soon. She finished packing her bag and returned to the cottage.