The Unknown-Part three

*Recap*

"Stop with all the questions Imy." Liam looked at her. "NO LIAM I WANT SOME ANSWERS. YOU DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT." Everyone stared at Imy. She had never been this angry, not in any of the years that anyone had known her. "Fine if you want to know so badly I..."

*End of Recap*

"Fine if you want to know so badly I went to meet Danielle to sort things out with her." Everyone's mouths dropped. "So why didn't you tell anyone? You would feel the same as me if I had gone to sort things out with my ex." Imy said as she stood up and started pacing around the room. It's not that she didn't trust Liam, she didn't trust Danielle. Liam had the ability to say no if she tried anything though, right? Liam got up and held Imy by the waist. "Imy please forgive me. I am so sorry. I should have told you." Imy shook Liam's hands off of her waist and walked out of the front door. Liam followed closely behind her.

Outside the house Marvin was sat crying. No-one had realised that he had quietly snuck outside while everyone was questioning Liam. "What's up Marv?" Imy asked sitting next to him. "I like Louise guys. but she is really happy with Aston and he is my best mate so I don't want to break up his relationship. I still love Rochelle as well but there is no chance that she will ever take me back after our break up." Liam sat next to Imy and looked at Marvin. "If she ever truly loved you then she would forgive you no matter what." Liam looked at Imy and smiled. She smiled back, he was right. If you love someone you forgive them no matter what. Imy gave Liam a quick hug just as Marvin's phone rang. 

*Phonecall*

Marvin-"Hello?"

Rochelle-"Marvin I have something really important to tell you."

Marvin-"What is it?"

Rochelle-"I'm pregnant."

Marvin-"WHAT"

Rochelle-"The thing is it's not yours. I had an affair. I'm sorry."

Marvin dropped his phone on the floor and placed his head in his hands and started to cry again. Liam picked up his phone and spoke to Rochelle. 

Liam-"Hello?"

Rochelle-"Who is this?"

Liam-"It's Liam. Rochelle is that you?"

Rochelle-"Li tell Marvin I am really sorry."

With that she hung up. Liam looked at Imy and smiled. Imy stood up and decided to take a walk to her and Liam's cottage to grab some stuff so Liam could speak to Marvin alone. "She said she was sorry." LIam said to Marvin taking a seat closer to him. "She cheated on me. She is pregnant with someone else's baby." Liam's mouth dropped. 

Meanwhile Imy was walking back to the cottage when she bumped into Rochelle who was on her way to Molly's. She was also crying. Imy invitied her into the cottage and asked Rochelle to explain everything. After Rochelle told Imy the problem Imy decided that it would be a good idea to take Rochelle to Louise as she'll know what to do. 

***

Later at Aston's Imy and Rochelle arrived. Rochelle sat with Louise explaining what has happened. Imy, Niall, Aston, Harry and Oritse were upstairs dancing around in the spare living room, leaving Louise and Rochelle alone to talk. Everyone was having a good laugh upstairs when they heard a scream from downstairs. Harry ran as fast as he could to see Louise laying at the bottom of the stairs and Rochelle and Louis were kneeling over her. Aston bridal carried Louise to Zayn's car and they all drove to the hospital. Zayn, Aston, Louis, Natalie and Marvin were in Zayn's car and everyone else went in Liam's car.

In the hospital Aston was sat with Louise whilst everyone else was waiting  for any news in the waiting room. Imy was talking to Niall about how Rochelle had cheated on Marvin yet he still wanted her back and Liam was also sat with them. A doctor finally approached Aston with results. The doctor told Aston that Louise had collapsed because she was stressed and worried about something, but it was nothing serious. Louise was awake in bed but she was a bit confused. "Louise are you okay?" Aston asked sitting on the side of the hospital bed. "Yeah what happened?" Aston explained to Louise that she had collapsed and she knocked her head but results show that there was no damage. Louise sighed with relief. She was going to be okay. Louise smiled and thanked Aston for being there for her. "Hey that is what boyfriends are for." Aston and Louise both giggled. 

A/N- Well aren't Louise and Aston the cutest ever;) I will be uploading more tomorrow. I wonder what else could happen. This group of friends seem to get bad luck always. :*