The Unknow- Chapter Twenty Seven

Back at the house everyone was sat watching television when there was a knock at the door. Natalie opened the door and there was a police man at the door.

Police man- "We have a warrant to turn this place upside down to see If Olly Murs is here and if we can find any evidence."   

Before Natalie could answer more than 10 police came storming through the door screaming at everyone to get down. Everyone jumped onto the floor and allowed the police to search the house. Pistacchio and Pugly barked at the police when they went into all the different room in the house, especially Louise and Aston's room. After about fifteen minutes the police officers left, apart from one. Everyone was sat on the sofa and the policeman informed them that they were looking for a knife that could have been used to kill the victim, however they were unsuccessful. When the last police officer left Imy needed to go to the shop but as she opened the front camera flashes blinded her as loads of paps took pictures of her. She slammed the door shut and looked out of the window to see the whole driveway was covered in paparazzi.

Imy- "Stupid police. The paps are everywhere."

Louise- "Fuck sake. I need some privacy."

Aston- "At least they didn't find anything in the house. The it would've been worse."  

Oritse grabbed Natalie's hand and flung open the front door and dragged her through the paparazzi. They got into one of the Range Rovers and drove towards the gates. Security had started to get some of the paps off of the premisis but some were jumping out of the way of the car.

Natalie- "Where are we going anyway?"

Oritse- "You'll see soon."

Oritse drove for about half an hour before stopping.

Natalie- "Where are we?"

Oritse- "See that house?"

Natalie- "Yeah?"

Oritse- "That is our house."

Natalie- "I told you I didn't want to move out bae."

Oritse- "We don't have to. This is just a house so that when we want to be alone and we want to get away from everything we can come here. Ur is like a get away house."

Natalie- "Reesh this is perfet."

Oritse- "Well after me being run over and this Olly Murders thing I thought it would be perfect to have our own place."

Natalie- "Lets go in."  

Oritse got out off the car and opened Natalie's door. They walked into the house hand in hand.

~A few weeks later~

Louise, Niall and Imy went out for lunch to the local cafe.

Louise- "So are you two thinking of marriage?"  

Imy looked at Niall. They had been discussing marriage but they weren't one hundred percent about when. 

Imy- "Not really Lou. We have spoke about it but right now we don't want to. Anyway how crazy is the fact that Olly killed someone. I still can't get over it."

Louise and Niall agreed. Niall listened to the conversation for a while before zoning out and looking out of the window.

Imy- "Babe what is wrong?"

Niall- "I am worried about when someone finds out that I was with Olly that night. I done nothing wrong though. I know I should've said something but I was being there for Olly. It started as a fight that got way out of hand."   

Louise stared at Niall, he was starting to cry. He blamed himself. Imy looked away. She knew that Niall was there but she still felt like he was part to blame. She didn't want to feel like that, but she did.

Louise- "Wait Niall that means you know who it was that he killed! Who was it?"

Niall- "I can't say. Not here." 

Louise left it and finished her lunch before they decided to head home. When they got home Niall's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and it was Shannon, but when he answered it was Olly speaking. 

*Phonecall*

Niall- "Hello?"

Olly- "Niall it is Olly. The police found CCTV of both of us that night. They will want to talk to you."

Niall- "What! What do I say?"

Olly- "I don't know. I've got to go bye."  

Olly hung up and Niall dropped his phone. Imy and Louise looked at him, waiting for him to say something. After a few moment he finally spoke. 

Niall- "We have to leave Imy. We need to go like Olly and Shannon."

Niall fell onto the sofa and stared at Imy waiting for an answer.

Niall- "Imy the police know I was there that night."

Before Imy or Louise were able to answer there was a knock on the door. Louise carefully looked out of the window and saw two police officers stood on the doorstep.

Imy- "What do we do?"

Louise- "Niall go out back. Duck behind the gate and stay quiet." 

Niall done as Louise told him to. Imy and Louise nodded at each other, and Louise opened the front door and let the police in.

Louise- "Come in before you get attacked by police. Sorry we were upstairs."

Police- "Thank you. We are looking for Mr Niall Horan."

Imy- "He isn't in at the moment. The last time we saw him was about an hour ago. What's up?"

Police- "He knows about that night. We need to talk to him urgently. Do you know where he has gone? He could be in as much trouble of Mr Murs. We need to find everything out as soon as possible."

Louise- "Sorry he never said where he was going, or when he would be returning."

Police- "Okay we will be back soon. Please give us a ring if he returns within the next few hours."  

Imy let the police out the front door. They paps were going crazy and they were screaming different things. It was crazy that along with the paps there were fans that were screamiong for the police to tell them what was going on. There were at least 200 paps now though. Imy closed the door and then Louise told Niall it was clear to come back in.

Louise- "You need to go and talk to them Niall. You shouldn't even be in trouble. Either go and speak to them or run away like Shannon and Olly."

Niall looked at Imy, who met him gaze and then looked at the floor.

Imy- "I am not running away with you Niall. My life is here. This is your choice but if you run I am going to think that I haven't got the full story and you have done something wrong, therefore I won't come with you. If you run then that is it between us. Over and you are running alone."  

Tears were streaming down Niall and Imy's faces.

Niall- "I done nothing wrong though. I tried to help."  

Niall sat on the floor. He was full on crying now but he was starting to panic, he was shaking and breathing heavily, like he was having a panic attack. Imy dropped to the floor and wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back, trying to calm him down. 

Niall- "I love you Imy Timms. I love you too much too lose you." 

Niall stood up and walked to the car park and got into his car. He struggled to get out of the car park because of all the crazy fans and paps, but eventually he got out and he drove to the police station. They took his straight into the interview room.