The Unknown- Part Sixty Six

Rosie- "They started asking him personal questions, so he went crazy. You should've seen it."

Imy- "I'm sure it will be on youtube." 

Imy took her phone out of her pocket and went onto YouTube and typed in Zayn at Louis Vuitton in the search box. Straight away a video of Zayn shouting abuse at the interviewers came up. The interviewers were all up in his face and they were screaming personal questions at him. Zayn flipped and started shouting back. His hands started to clench and he lifted his fist. Rosie pulled him away. 

Louise- "Well I didn't think Zayn was the fighting type."

Rosie- "They were being so horrible. I felt awful for him."

Imy- "You want to hope management don't see this. They will not be happy."

Rosie- "Why do you think the meeting has been called?"

Chloe- "Shit really?"

Rochelle- "Thought it was a bit random."

Courtney- "Haz thought it was his fault."

Rosie- "Nope it was Zayn's behaviour. Paul reported it and Simon went crazy and got Andy to call an emergency meeting."

Louise- "Well let's hope he comes back okay. Don't want to see Zayn's angry side. Anyway let's watch a film." 

With that they put Endless Love on and all cuddled up on the sofas in the cinema room and wathced the movie with coke and snacks. The night was getting late when the boys returned from their game of golf and the emergency meeting. Louise was already in bed when they returned so Aston joined her in bed, but everyone else decided to stay downstairs and eat more food and have a few drinks. 

Upstairs in their room Louise was getting into her pyjamas, which was really one of Aston's t-shirts and some shorts, while Aston stripped down to his underwear. They both climbed into bed and just as they got ocmfy Daisy woke up and started crying. They both sighed. Louise went to get out of bed but Aston pulled her back. 

Aston- "Just wait, lets see if she will stop. You can't keep running to her everytime she cries."

Louise- "Aston she isn't a toy that is just going to run out the batteries and stop making a noise. I can't just leave her." 

Aston slowly loosened his grip and let Louise get out of bed. Just as she got up Daisy stopped crying. Aston laid in bed with a massive smirk on his face. 

Aston- "Told you."

Louise- "Come on, that never happens. She must have heard you." 

Aston just smiled and stared at the ceiling. 

Louise- "What?"

Aston- "Well I was thinking if Daisy was to have a brother or sister they should be close in age."

Louise- "I understand, but not yet."

Aston- "So we will be having more?"

Louise- "I don't know. Lets just see what happens. It wasn't planned with Daisy." 

Back downstairs Zayn and Rosie were leaving to go back to their cottage. The walk home was silent, something was obviously bothering Zayn. When they reached the cottage Rosie went straight to the kitchen and started making herself a cup of tea. The kettle finished boiling and she poured herself a cup of tea when Zayn came walking downstairs, suitcase in hand. 

Rosie- "What are you doing?" 

Zayn placed his suitcase on the floor in the front room and went over to Rosie. He held her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.