The Unknown- Part 87

Zayn- You guys are so dramatic. He's probably just met up with some people and gone to another club, you know what you like when you're drunk. The last thing Harry would have thought about is what you guys are thinking and he probably hasn't even thought about you guys looking for him. I think you are all just a bit drunk and you all need to calm down really.

Liam- Zayn you don't understand, Harry never goes missing.

Zayn-Harry never goes missing? Please tell me that's a joke? Do you not remember when we were in Japan on tour last year and Harry thought it would be funny to go 'missing' just before tour when really he had just fallen asleep in the bath. You all panicked then for nothing, so you are probably doing it again now. Worrying for nothing.

Liam-Yeah well I'm sorry Zayn, but I'm not sure Harry has fallen asleep in the bath this time.

As all the boys were stood outside the club by now and there was crowd starting to form. A crowd made up from drunk people, fans and the paps. They were all there watching the boys, who were all wondering and worrying about where Harry was.

Marvin- Look if we just go inside and look like we are having a good time the paps won't suspect anything. So let's just do that and then when were in there we will figure out how were going to find extremely drunk Harry.

The boys agreed, standing outside the club was drawing attention to them and the situation that they were all facing and they didn't need the media sticking their noses in and making up stories.

3 hours has passed since Zayn had met up with the boys and he was now as drunk as everyone else. They had all carried on drinking while trying to work out where Harry could have gone, there were all more worried than before now. It got to three in the morning and Zayn decided that it was time for him to leave, considering he had left his pregnant wife at home. He tried to ring his personal driver but he was too drunk to even use his phone. Zayn said goodbye to the lads and the girls that had joined them at the club when they gave up looking for Harry and went outside and whistled down a taxi and he stumbled into the back of it.

Taxi Driver- Where to mate?

Zayn- Victoria Lane, it's a newly private estate so you will have to drop me outside.

The area in which the main house is located had finally been recognised as a wealthy street and was always attracting the attention of unwanted people, so it was made into a private estate, which meant that no paps or fans could get close to the house because the house was now in a gated area with 24 hour security.

Taxi Driver- Ahh yes I know the one. So are you famous or something then?

Zayn- I can't be that famous if you don't know who I am. I am in a boyband called one Direction and we live with another boyband JLS, which is why we needed the road we live in to be gated up because we had so many fans and paps surrounding our house every day. We were finding it difficult to get our cars on the driveway without running anyone over. Zayn laughed to himself.

Taxi Driver- Oh yes, I have heard of One Direction and JLS. I'm not surprised it's now a secured area, I can't even deal with my neighbours let alone screaming fans and camera men.

Zayn awkwardly laughed at the conversation him and the taxi man were having on the way home. Zayn got dropped out outside the security gates. As they were new, they all got told the code to open the gates themselves they just needed to wait a week or two to get photo id to get in. As Zayn got closer to the gates he could see someone sitting on the floor crouched over.