The Unknown- Part Twelve

A/N- Okay so the timing in this fanfic is rubbish. You have to bear with us. Sorry. So far the story has covered over a year. Just so you understand.

Zayn and Roise were sat on the sofa in their little cottage. "It is weird that we have been together nearly a year Rosie. We even live together, away from everyone else...kind of." Rosie laughed. It was crazy. When Rosie and Zayn first spoke Rosie made it clear that she didn't want Zayn, but now she was crazy to be without him. They had only been together, in the public eye, for nearly eight months. "Are you happy with me Rosie?" Zayn turned to face Rosie. She stared at him shocked. "Why would you even ask such a crazy question. I love you so much Zayn Malik. I'm so happy." Rosie said cupping Zayn's face in her hands.

Zayn didn't answer her. Instead he got up and walked into the kitchen. Rosie stared after him, confused. She could hear cupboards rattling. When Zayn returned he had a massive smile plastered on his face. "What?" Rosie asked, standing up. Zayn got down on one knee and stared at Roise. Her mouth dropped. "Rosie. I love you too. Will you marry me?" Rosie stared at the ring that Zayn produced. It was beautiful and it had Rosie and Zayn's names engraved on it. "Yes I will be happy to become your wife. Rosie Malik. I like it." Zayn smiled and picked Rosie up and spun her around. "Okay so here is what I've done. I have planned our wedding to be in the Rapunzel palace." Zayn said and Rosie shrieked. The Rapunzel palace was beautiful. Zayn picked up the phone and dialled the 24 hour booking number for the Rapunzel palace. When he came off the phone he had a massive smile on his face again. "The 27th July." Rosie screamed again. "Zayn that is five months away. There is a lot to prepare but okay." Rosie ran into Zayn's arms again. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked upstairs and threw Rosie onto the bed. Rosie giggled.

Back at the main house everyone arrived home at two in the morning but Louise and Aston had already gone to bed so no-one knew he proposed. Imy and Niall woke up first the next morning. They decided to make everyone breakfast. They decided to make pancakes with cream. "Oi!"  Imy laughed as Niall placed cream on the tip of her nose. She went to get it off when NIall stopped her and licked it off. He stared at Imy then at her lips before conneting them. "Guys it is too early for that." Harry said coming into the kitchen covering his eyes. He went to the medicine cabniet and grabbed some paracetamol. Obviously had a hangover. No surprise there he drunk a lot. Niall and Imy pulled away and started laughing.

Eventually everyone came downstairs for breakfast. Well everyone but Shannon and Olly. Imy and Niall walked into Olly's room and knocked on the door. He didn't answer so they suspected he was asleep. They went in to wake him up, but they got a big shock. Laying next to Olly was Shannon. Both of them were wearing next to nothing. Olly woke from the sound of the door and jumped out of the bed. "Sorry I didn't know you were both...erm...sleeping together." Imy whispered backing out of the room. Niall shuddered and walked downstairs. Olly awoke Shannon and explained what had happened. Shannon pulled on one of Olly's tops and they both went downstairs.

After breakfast Zayn and Rosie arrived, followed by Liam and Danielle. "Hey Li what are you doing here?" Louis asked, snaking his arm around Chloe's waist. She had also stayed the night in Louis' room and they were both very drunk. They didn't worry about any noise they made. "Well Danielle and I were meant to be out together but Zayn said it was urgent." Imy looked at Zayn and then at Rosie. She noticed teh ring on Rosie's finger. "Rosie...Zayn." Imy said staring at Rosie's finger still. She nudged Niall in the side and he looked at the ring too. His eyes grew wide. "We are getting married." Zayn said, showing everyone Rosie's ring. Everyone awwed and congratulated them.

"Well that is two weddings to celebrate." Aston spoke up. Everyone spun round to see Aston and Louise standing behind the breakfast bar. Louise lifted her hand and showed everyone her ring. "As if. Yay to weddings." Harry shouted before ringing Courtney to tell her. Everyone congratulated Aston and Louise. Liam and Danielle were about to leave when JB asked everyone what the fates were, to make sure everyone was off of tour. "Well clear your diaries for the 27th July." Louise said proudly. Rosie shot her a look. "Yeah for mine and Zayn's wedding. How did you know Lou?" Rosie stared at her and Louise stared back. "Babe that is the day me and Aston are getting married, you can't get married that day too. We are getting married at the Diamond castle." Everyone awwed. Rosie looked at Zayn and tears fell down her face. Zayn pulled her in for a hug. "It is going to be okay. We are getting married on the 27th at the Rapunzel palace. Can't you change the date?" Zayn said hopefully. Louise laughed. They wished.

"Well this is awkward. Two weddings on the same day. What a coincidence." Niall said to Imy. They both laughed trying to ease the awkward silence. Rosie, Zayn, Aston and Louise shot them evils. Imy grabbed Niall's hand and they joined Harry and Louis on the sofa. "What time did Zayn propose." Louise asked. Rosie raised her eyebrow. Really? "About eight. Why?" Louise laughed loudly. "Aston proposed first. You can change the date." Rosie shouted at Louise for being such a bitch and then she ran out of the house to the cottage. Zayn followed. Louise ran upstairs, Aston followed. "Well that was interesting." Liam said "Ring me with the real dates yeah. See you at the studio tomorrow boys." We all nodded as Liam and Danielle left.