The Unknown- Part Sixty Five.

After about 20 minutes the doctor returned, this time with a transducer machine. Natalie laid back down on the bed and raised her top. The doctor smeared the gel over her stomach, as she shivered from the cold. The doctor turned the machine on and placed the transducer on her stomach and they all took a look at the developing baby, even though there wasn't much to see at a month old. Still Natalie and Oritse stared at the screen in awe, thinking that they would never have this moment.

Doctor- "Everything seems normal for this time of development. There is a strong heart beat. However you are going to have more check-ups than usual pregnanct women because of your illness and because this is a rare thing to happen."

Oritse- "How do we make sure that we keep the baby safe?"

Doctor- "You just need to make sure that you rest as much as possible, no working. There are certain foods that you can and cannot eat."

Natalie- "What foods?"

Doctor- "I will get a nurse to come and explain everything in a bit. I need to go and see to other patients, you can stay here until the nurse is ready. She should be here shortly." 

With that the doctor left them alone. Natalie and Oritse sat in silence, still staring at scan photos that the doctor provided them with. Both of them had smiled on their faces but you could tell that Natalie was also worrying. The silence was interrupted by the nurses coming in and greeting them. She started telling them about what they need to do to make sure that the baby remains safe. The nurse explained everything and then she provided them with leaflets, they were then able to leave. Oritse and Natalie got all of their stuff together then made their way to Oritse's car, trying to push through all paps, making sure they know nothing. Once they were in Oritse's car, Oritse sat in the driver's seat, but didn't start the engine. 

Natalie- "Oritse what are you doing?"

Oritse- "Did you not hear what we just got told?"

Natalie- "Yeah?"

Oritse- "You don't seem very happy though."

Natalie- "I am happy, I just don't want to jinx anything. I don't want anything going wrong, and you heard what they said, this is rare."

Oritse- "I know baby, but we can do everything we can to make this work, I promise."

Natalie- "Okay, but when we get home we aren't telling anyone okay."

Oritse- "Okay, it is completely up to you."

Natalie- "We will wait until we know everything is perfect." 

Oritse agreed with Natalie and they drove back to the main house, they were discussing what they were going to say to everyone when they arrived home. When they finally got back they parked in the car park and made their way into the house. They put all of their stuff in the front room and then went into the kitchen, expecting to find everyone. However no-one was around. They looked around the whole house, but it was empty. 

Natalie- "Well looks like no-one is in. Shall we go upstairs?"

Oritse- "What?"

Natalie- "To sleep?"

Oritse- "Oh haha. Nah lets go back to ours and sleep."

Natalie- "Okay." 

With that they left the house and returned to their house. Everyone else had decided to go out as the weather had got nicer. Louise and Aston had gone to the beach. They took Pugly and Pistacchio with them, and Daisy was alseep in her buggy. Louise had set their towels down and they had put up two windbreaks to stop sand from blowing in their direction, and also to stop them from getting noticed by fans and paps. Aston had packed food and drinks into a bag and also a massive blanket to sit on, so they replaced their towels with the blanket. As Aston shook off the towels before putting them back in his bag, he got the sand in Louise's eyes, resulting in her moaning at him. Aston finally sat back down and laid with Louise next to him, rested her hand on his chest.