The Unknown.

A/N- This fanfic is by me and my friend Louise Cannon. We wrote this over the last few months while 'studying' for our GCSE's. We thought it would be funny to put it on Wattpad. It is a One Direction/JLS fanfic and to be honest it is a complete mess but it is funny and we enjoyed writing it. Hope you enjoy reading it. This is mine and Louise's first ever attempt at writing a fanfic. Look at her wattpad and read her other story 'Killed by Love-JLSfanifc. It is good. Anyway enjoy this.

****

Louise was sat in the coffee shop around the corner from her house waiting for Aston to come to pick her up. He had only popped into the shop round the corner, yet he had taken a good fifteen/twenty minutes. They had been together for two years and they were very happy together. After another five minutes Louise decided that it was time to ring Aston and ask where he was.

*Phonecall*

Louise- "Hello Aston, where are you babe?"

Aston- "Hey baby. Sorry I will return as soon as I can. I have to help someone."

Just then a woman's voice in the background called Aston's name.

Louise-"Ast who are you with?"

Aston-"Look Lou it is Imy. Liam went missing this morning. He didn't tell anyone where he was going and Imy is in bits. You can either walk to the shop to meet us or wait for me. I can't leave Imy in this state though."

Louise-"I'm on my way."

Louise and Imy had been friends forever. Imy and Liam lived in a small cottage just round the corner from Louise's and Aston's mansion that they rented out to the rest of JLS and One Direction. It was a very busy house, very hard to keep up with but only when everyone was around.

Louise grabbed her bag and walked to the shop. It was a nice warm day in New York where they all lived and Louise was wearing her new dress that Aston had bought her a few days ago. Louis walked to the shop round the corner. Imy and Aston were sat in Aston's Red Range Rover, talking about Liam. Louise climbed into the back seat and gave Imy a quick, awkward hug. "Hey are you okay?" Imy shook her head and got out of Aston's car. Aston turned to face Louise. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming to see her Ast. I would have come too." Aston shook his head. "I would have but Niall forced her into telling me where she was. She wanted to be alone. She blames herself for Liam leaving and she doesn't even know where he ahs gone. She is in a bad place. When she gave in and told me where she was she asked me to come alone. Sorry." Louise gave Aston a kiss and said she understood. Aston and Louise got out the car and Harry, Niall, Marvin and Zayn were all stood talking to Imy.

A/N- Sorry this is a short chapter just to get the story going. Hope you've enjoyed it so far.