The Unknown- Part Fifty Nine

The next time everyone saw each other was when they returned home in August.. They all returned home on the same day and luckily the reconstruction of the house had finished. Aston and Louise were first into the house, as everyone else returned to their houses first before coming to the main house.  Olly and Shannon were down at Olly's, so Aston and Louise took Daisy into her nursery and put her in her cot. They decided to walk around their house and the first room they went into was the room of the swimming pool. Louise looked at the pool and smiled, it looked so beautiful. There were lights that lit up the whole pool and there was a stereo system that would allow them to listen to any kind of music that they wanted to listen to while swimming. 

After looking at the swimming pool Louise and Aston back their way into the garden house and looked at their newly built gym, sauna and steam room. Everything looked perfect and it was nice that they wouldn't have to go to the public gym anymore. 

Aston- "I will be in here all the time." 

As Aston said that the baby monitor started beeping and Daisy started crying. 

Louise- "Fine, but right now your daughter needs you." 

Aston nodded and ran into the house. Louise laughed and followed him. She walked into the kitchen and started to make smoothies. Suddenly there was a bang as someone slammed the front door. 

Niall- "WE ARE HOME!!" 

Louise laughed in the kitchen as Imy, Niall, Harry and Louis came running into the kitchen. Imy grabbed the smoothie that Louise had just finished making before walking back out of the room with Niall, going to investigate the new adjustments to the house. Louise made another smoothie and Harry took a long sip of it before handing it back to her. 

Louise- "Well it is okay guys I will keep making my own. I don't mind."

Harry- "Sorry."

Louise- "Anyway where is Courtney and Chloe?"

Louis- "Seeing their families."

Louise- "Aww, do you want to see the swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room?" 

Harry and Louis nodded and they went to where Imy and Niall were stood. After looking in the swimming pool they went outside to the gym and sauna.

Niall- "I will be in here all of the time."

Louis- "Mate do you even lift."

Louise- "If anyone is in here it will be me and Imy, working off our baby fat."

Imy- "Do you think we will ever dance again?"

Louise- "I will. I need to get fit again."

Aston- "You are fit." 

Aston walked in behind everyone else and they all laughed. They all looked at each other before running into the house. They all quickly changed into their swimming costumes and ran to the pool. They all dived in, well apart from Imy who just lowered herself in. Imy sat at the end of the pool, against one of the heaters while Niall, Harry, Louis and Aston raced each other. Louise was practicing handstands in the pool. Imy was sat with the baby monitor in case Daisy woke up. When she started crying Imy climbed out of the pool and went to the nursery. She picked her up and changed her nappy before walking around the house with her. Imy sat on the sofa and sat Daisy on her bump. Imy only had a week and a day until her due date, everything was ready and she was prepared. She even had her bag packed ready for the time in hospital. 

After Daisy settled down Imy put her back into her cot before joining everyone back in the pool room. Imy was excited for when she could take Noah swimming. Once they finished swimming everyone sat around eating food and talking about their tour experiences.