The Unknown- Part Forty Six

Today is the day of Imy and Niall's wedding. The boys had all behaved on the stag do and they arrived home pretty smashed but after a hang over the next day they all sobered up and got themselves together before suit fittings and moving into the cottage again. All the girls were in Louise and Aston's house, getting ready and the boys were starting to wake up in Zayn and Rosie's cottage. Imy was having her hair done by Sarah and her nails were being done by Freya. While this was happening Louise was getting her make up done and soon enough Imy's sisters and her dad had arrived at the house. Her mum was meeting her at the palace. Niall and Imy were getting married in the Crystal Palace, the same place as where Aston and Louise got married.

Imy's hair was finally finished and she was now having her make up done. Everyone tried talking to her but she stayed silent and she seemed distant. Louise's hair was finished before Imy's make up so she went downstairs and grabbed Imy's dad to go and talk to Imy before the bridesmaids had their hair and make up done. Imy's dad, Darren, knocked on the door before walking in.

Darren- "Hey."

Imy looked up at her dad and smiled. She signalled for him to take a seat on the bed. Nicole finished Imy's make up and she left the room, leaving Imy and her dad to talk.

Darren- "Are you okay?"

Imy- "Yeah. No. I don't know."

Darren- "What's up?"

Imy- "I am scared dad. I am scared about everything. I mean this is the biggest day of my life. I am getting married for christs sake."

Darren- "You are growing up. You aren't my baby anymore. Everything will be perfect. You have planned everything down to the T. Nothing will go wrong and if it does then you get over it and move on. Don't let anything ruin this day for you. Now get this champagne down your throat and smile. This is your special day."

Imy stood up and hugged her dad. She thanked him and took the glass and bottle off of her dad and poured herself a drink. She sat on the bed cross legged and told Nicole and Sarah to call Amy, Casey and Savannah up to do their hair and make up. After their hair and make up was done they all went into one of the larger bedrooms to change into their dresses. It was now midday and the wedding was at one. It was half an hour drive to the palace. Imy stayed in her and Niall's room to put on her dress. She didn't want anyone to help her. However while she was putting it on someone knocked on the door gently.

Imy- "Come in."

Imy's dad opened up the door and looked at his daughter standing in the middle of the bedroom struggling to do up the zip at the back of her wedding dress. Imy's dad walked over and moved her hands and done the zip for her. Imy smiled at her dad again before looking down at herself in the mirror. She looked at her dad's reflection and she could see tears running down his cheeks. She smiled through her tears and turned to wipe his tears away. He smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Darren- "Come on everyone wants pictures with you before you leave. We have to go in fifteen minutes."

Imy nodded at her dad and downed the last of her champagne. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of her and her dad. She then called Amy, Casey and Savannah into the room. Her dad took a picture of them before they all headed downstairs. Only Louise had seen Imy's dress and everyone gasped as Imy walked down the staircase. Imy smiled at all of her friends and they all took pictures. The professional photographer took a few group photos and a photo of Imy and Louise before Imy got into the wedding car with her dad. Her sisters and Louise were following in a car behind. The paps were snapping pictures of everyone and the flashes were extremly bright. Imy's dad squeezed her leg as they pulled out of the drivewat and down to the palace.