The Unknown- Part Seventy One

Rosie turned back to look at Harry, who was staring at the ceiling, while putting his cereal in his mouth. Rosie sighed and took the seat that Zayn had just left, and Harry tried to avoid all contact. After a few moment Rosie coughed and got Harry's attention. Harry looked back up from his bowl and smiled.

Rosie- "Was I in the wrong?"

Harry- "Yes!"

Rosie- "I thought so."

Rosie sighed and got up. She walked back up the stairs and knocked on Imy and Niall's bedroom door. When they answered she opened the door and then slowly closed it behind her. Imy looked up from the bed and then sighed. She sat up in bed and waited for Rosie to say something. However Rosie stood by the door in silence. Niall looked around the room awkwardly.

Imy- "Rosie?"

Rosie- "I told him!"

Imy- "What?"

Rosie- "I told Zayn. Last night when I was drunk. I told him."

Niall- "So it was you?"

Rosie- "Yeah."

Niall- "Good because I thought it was me. I got so drunk, I don't remember anything. I was starting to blame myself."

Rosie shook her head and Niall breathed a sigh of relief. Imy laughed at her husband and then looked back at Rosie.

Rosie- "Well I just came to say I am sorry for blaming you. I am going back to the cottage now, hopefully to fix up my marriage."

Imy nodded at Rosie and then watched her walk out of the room. Rosie then went into Louise and Aston's room and said sorry to them, before leaving the house and making her way to cottage. When she arrived at the cottage, Zayn was already putting his bags in the back of his car. Rosie rushed over and grabbed his hand.

Rosie- "Where are you going?"

Zayn- "To see Grace for a while. I need to get away from all of this."

Rosie- "What about me?"

Zayn- "We obviously aren't working anymore. We just lie to each other and argue all the time. I am going to leave for a while and then we can talk and sort everything out and see what is best for us."

Rosie sighed, but let Zayn carry on packing up the car. Once he had finished packing Zayn pulled Rosie in for a hug and kissed her forehead. He pulled away and looked into her tear filled eyes. His eyes were also starting to fill with tears.

Zayn- "This isn't it Rose. We just need some time apart, because all we keep doing is lying to one another. We aren't in a good relationship anymore."

Rosie- "I know."

Rosie sighed and cupped Zayn's face. Zayn looked into her eyes and sighed, before covering her hands with his.

Rosie- "Please can I kiss you one more time?"

Zayn nodded and Rosie got on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on Zayn's lips. They soon pulled away when a tear fell onto their lips. Zayn wiped Rosie's tears away and kissed her cheek before climbing into his care and starting the engine. Rosie looked at Zayn and Zayn stared back. He blew her a kiss before driving away.

Zayn and Rosie hadn't been in contact with anyone for nearly a week and no-one really knew what was going on. One Direction had a meeting at the studio at 2 to write some material for their new album and no-one was able to contact Zayn to know whether he was coming or not.

Niall- "I don't understand why he won't talk to us, it's not like we have done anything."

Louise- "Niall maybe he is embarrassed. His so called wife tricked him into thinking she wasn't trying to get pregnant, when really all she was trying to do was get pregnant without telling him."