The Unknown- Part fifteen.

The next day Liam visited everyone. Aston told him after the incident that happened the night before. "Why would someone do that?" Imy was sat on the sofa. She stared at him. "No-one had respect anymore. They drove off. Running him over was one thing but driving away was another." Liam nodded in agreement.

****

A few months later, April, Aston was happy at the fact that nothing major had happened in a while. Drake and Dave had been arrested for attempted murder. Oritse was getting better but his spine was causing him problems so he was using crutches to walk. 

Louise and Aston were on the phone to their wedding planner organising a day for her to come over. Rochelle and Marvin were talking about getting their own house as it was starting to get cramped in the main house. When Aston and Louise came off the phone they went downstairs to see Zayn and Rosie sitting on the sofa. "We just booked our wedding planner." Aston said. Zayn chuckled. "Only just? We booked ours ages ago. We are ready." Louise rolled her eyes and walked away.

Later that day Liam and Danielle brought their dog Cherub round to play with Pugly. Liam met Chloe and Courtney for the first time properly. "Louis and Chloe are together. So are me and Courtney." Harry ahppily annouced. Liam patted him on the back and congratulated him before going to see Imy and Niall, who were sat in their room. "Hey guys." Liam walked into the room. Niall and Imy shot their heads up and stared at Liam. They fell silent and stared at one another. "Have I disturbed something?" Imy shook her head and got up to hug Liam. As soon as she rested her head on his shoulder she started crying. Niall ran to her side and kissed her forehead. Liam left them alone in the room. 

Ten minutes later Niall and Imy came downstairs. Imy apoligised to Liam and hugged him again. "I have a doctors appointment now. I will talk to you guys later." Imy said leaving the house. Liam raised his eyebrows at Niall and Niall shot him a 'Don't ask' look. Liam nodded and Niall left with Imy.

When Imy and Niall returned home Liam and Danielle had left and everyone else was sat in the kitchen. Louise looked at Imy and smiled but Imy looked at the floor. Sadness filled her eyes. "So how was the doctors?" Imy didn't answer. She ran upstairs and went to sleep. Niall laying next to her. Downstairs Shannon told Louise that she would try and talk to Imy later. 

A few days later Louise and Aston had a meeting with their wedding planner, Abby. Abby knocked at the door and Louise answered. Louise led Abby to the second front room so they could have some privacy. Aston was just at the shops grabbing a few bits and bobs. "Would you like a drink?" Louise said. Just then JB knocked on the door. "Can I interest either of you in a milkshake?" Louise and Abby nodded and took the milkshakes off of JB and then he left again. "So Abby tell me about yourself." Abby told Louise about her past. "I was with a boy but he got put in prison for attempted murder. I had to end with him I couldn't be with a murderer. It didn't happen that long ago." Louise's eyes grew big but before she could say anything more Aston walked through the door. "I'm so sorry for being later. Shall we get started." Abby nodded and whipped out her notebook.