The Unknown- Part twenty.

A/N- Part twenty. How exciting. What is exciting is we are about half way through. Maybe. Hey maybe not. We have ages to be fair. There is a lot coming up. Have fun. Comment. Vote and suggest to others thank you!!

***

Today was finally the wedding. Louise was woken up by breakfast in bed made by the other girls. “Butterflies yet?” Rochelle asked, taking a seat next to the bed. Louise placed a spoonful of Special K into her mouth and shook her head. “I’m so excited.” Imy and Rosie shouted, bursting into the room. Imy grabbed Louise’s hand and dragged her out of bed and downstairs, the make-up lady had arrived. She done Louise’s make-up first then Imy and Louise’s.

At the cottage the boys were only just waking up, well everyone apart from Zayn and Harry. Aston sent Pugly in to lick their faces, they were soon awake. Marvin had cooked a fry up and they were all laughing about the mistakes at Zayn and Rosie’s wedding, like everyone falling over. There was only two hours until the wedding and everything was going perfectly. Aston done the last bits and bobs before heading off to the palace.

At Aston’s everyone was waiting downstairs for Louise, Imy and Natalie. No-one had seen the dresses. They had their cameras ready. Finally they came down the stairs. Louise first, followed by Imy and Natalie. Louise was wearing a light blue dress and she looked beautiful. Everyone took photos before getting into the car. “Are you okay?” Imy asked. Louise looked at the window, but nodded.

***

Aston and Marvin stood at the altar waiting for Louise, Imy and Natalie to arrive. Everyone else had finally taken their seats. Finally the music started playing and everyone stood up. Marvin and Aston turned around to see Louise being walked down the aisle by her dad. Imy and Natalie were following behind. When they reached the altar Imy and Natalie took their seats next to Niall and Oritse. Marvin sat next to Rochelle and

the ceremony started.

During the ceremony everyone shed some tears, especially Aston and Louise. “Do you Louise Cannon take Aston Ian Merrygold to be your husband?” The priest asked. Louise looked at the floor. Aston grabbed her face and made her look at him. “Well?” He asked. Everyone gasped when she didn’t answer automatically. Louise looked at Marvin and then back to Aston. “I do.” She finally said. The ceremony came to an end and the bride and groom shared a kiss. Aston bridal carried Louise out of the palace and out the front where everyone threw confetti on them. The photographer started taking photos. From photos of Louise and Aston alone, then together and then group photos.

Louise and Aston finally got into their car and went to where the reception was. Aston grabbed Louise’s hand and smiled. “Louise Merrygold we are married.” Louise smiled and kissed Aston again. “What was that about at the ceremony though?” Louise gulped and looked out of the window. “Just nerves.” Aston let go of her hand and stared out the other window. “Why did you look at Marvin?” Louise turned to face Aston. Aston faced her. “I was looking at Rochelle, I was nervous Aston.” As Louise said that the car pulled up and Louise got out and walked into the building.

***

Eventually everyone else arrived. Aston greeted everyone, but no-one could find Louise. Aston bumped into Imy. “Hello married man.” Imy said giving Aston a hug. Niall high fived him and then wrapped his arms around Imy. “Imy, Louise is your best friend right?” Aston asked. Imy nodded and raised her eyebrows. “Okay so truthfully what else happened between her and Marvin other than the kiss.” Imy looked at Niall and asked him to go. Niall nodded and joined Liam, Harry and Louis at the bar. “I don’t know Aston. When Louise collapsed she was going to tell me something about him but she never got round to it. You all came in.” Aston sighed and sat on a chair. Imy bent down so she was at his height. “I will go and ask her for you.” Imy said. Aston laughed. “I don’t know where she is Imy. I haven’t seen her.” Imy stood up and placed her hands on her hips and looked at the ceiling. “I’ll find her. Get everyone sat down for the meal and I will go and find her.” Aston thanked Imy and walked to where everyone was.

Imy walked to the bathroom. It was dimly light and it was very posh. In the bathroom Louise and Marvin were hugging. “Louise what are you doing in here with Marvin? Your HUSBAND is out there sitting everyone down for a meal and you are in here. No-one has seen you since they arrived.” Imy shouted. Louise covered her ears and rolled her eyes when Imy finished. “Finished shouting? Look me and Marvin are just friends. Nothing more.” Louise said. Imy stared at Marvin and then back to Louise. She walked out of the bathroom and Marvin and Louise followed.

Marvin took his seat across the table from Louise and Aston. There was a lot of tension. Imy kept staring at them both and shaking her head. Niall clicked on and placed his arm around her waist. “Stop worrying. Everything will be fine.” He whispered in her ear. She sighed and smiled. After the meal Imy and Niall went out the front. Niall held her close and kissed the top of her head. “So what is up?” He asked. Imy shrugged her shoulders and squirmed out of Niall’s touch. She leant up against the wall and Niall lent next to her. “I don’t know Nialler. Why are they both so secretive? I thought she loved Aston.” Imy said. Niall raised his eyebrows. “Look Imy everything will become clear eventually. Always does. However you don’t need to be stressing over something that isn’t your problem. Without being rude this is their problem. I don’t need you being ill again.” Imy nodded and hugged Niall. She looked into his eyes and he lent in to kiss her. Their lips collided and when they pulled away Imy was smiling again.

Niall and Imy went back inside and took a seat. Everyone was about to start with their speeches. Aston started off and everyone stared at him. He gulped and stood up. “So I am rubbish at speeches. I’m sorry this is going to be so crap.” Everyone laughed. Aston turned to face Louise. “Louise Merrygold we have had our ups and downs. Our good days and our bad days. However these three and a half years we have been together have been perfect. I love you.” And so the speeches went on. After the speeches Louise and Aston had their first dance and eventually everyone joined in. Well everyone but Harry.

After the dance finished Harry grabbed Imy’s hand and pulled her to the side. Imy was shocked. Harry was standing very close to her. His green eyes staring straight into hers. Imy gulped. “No Imy” She thought. Harry laughed. “Shit I spoke out loud didn’t I.” Imy thought again. “Yes.” Harry laughed. Imy laughed too. “Imy it isn’t like that don’t worry. I wouldn’t do that to Niall, and besides I’m not even a bit drunk so I have control. No I wanted to ask you if you had seen Courtney. She came here with me and now I can’t find her.” Imy shook her head. Harry thanked her and walked away. Imy rejoined Niall and told him that Courtney had disappeared. Unfortunately Niall had drank a lot so he didn’t really make sense of what Imy had said. Instead he pulled her in and started dancing with her like a crazy man.

Harry walked off to find someone else who might know where Courtney had gone. He walked into Danielle and Liam just as they were about to leave. “Have you seen Courtney?” He asked. Danielle and Liam exchanged looks, but both shook their heads. “Maybe she went home? At the wedding ceremony she said she felt really unwell” Danielle suggested. Harry’s eyes grew big and he nodded. He thanked Danielle before joining everyone else on the dance floor. He could relax now. He started drinking. He danced with Imy, Natalie, Rosie and Niall. Eventually the party finished and everyone went back to the house.

It was roughly two in the morning when everyone stumbled through the front door. Liam and Danielle had returned home earlier but they were still awake on the sofa waiting for everyone else. As Liam couldn’t drink much Danielle didn’t drink either. Harry stumbled up the stairs and into his room. He originally went to check if Courtney was around but instead he passed out on his bed. Aston and Louise ran to their room and grabbed their already packed suitcases. They were off to Australia for two weeks. They called a taxi and went to the airport. Rosie and Zayn had also set off at about ten that night to America for two weeks for their late honeymoon.

***

The next morning everyone woke up. Harry realised that Courtney was nowhere to be seen. Harry phoned Courtney constantly but there was no answer. “Harry try ringing her again.” Marvin shouted up the stairs. Harry hadn’t moved from the bed. He picked up his phone and dialled Courtney’s number. This time someone answered. “Courtney? Courtney where are you?” He shouted down the phone. No-one answered. All Harry could hear was someone breathing before they hung up. Harry ran down the stairs and into the front room. Niall, Imy and Marvin were sat on the sofa. Everyone else had gone out. “She answered.” Harry panted. Niall’s eye grew wide. “Where is she?” He asked. Harry sat on the sofa and stared at them. “Well someone answered. No-one spoke all I could hear was breathing.” Niall looked at Imy. “Haz maybe she didn’t realise she answered and she is with some friends.” Harry shook his head. In his gut he knew something wasn’t right.