The Unknown- Part Sixty One

The next day Louise woke up and walked downstairs to get Daisy her milk. The paps were going crazy outside the house, as they were trying to get pictures of everyone with the babies. Louise shook her head and made sure that all the windows were shut and doors locked, sometimes people forgot to shut them. They had all sle2pt pretty well, Daisy and Noah only woke up a few times. Louise made the milk and walked up to Daisy's nursery. Imy came creeping in with Noah in her arms.

Imy- "Morning."

Louise- "Morning. How are you feeling?"

Imy- "Actually pretty good. Got a good night's sleep and Niall actually got up with Noah a couple of times. It is getting easier, just guess it was the first few nights."

Louise- "What did I tell you hey?" 

Imy nodded at Louise and sat on the other rocking chair in Daisy's nursery. She was feeding Noah and Louise was feeding Daisy. Aston snuck round the corner and took a picture of them both feeding the babies. He smiled and left the room again. He went downstairs to find Niall and Harry now sat in the front room. 

Niall- "Have you seen Imy?"

Aston- "Yeah she is feeing Noah with Louise."

Niall- "Oh really? I didn't even hear him crying?"

Aston- "I don't think he was. I think he was due a feed."

Harry- "All this baby crap is confusing." 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Aston looked at Niall and Harry confused. He moved over to the front door and looked through the peek hole. Rosie and Zayn were stood on the other side getting harassed by the paparazzi. Aston quickly opened the door and shuffled them in. Before he was able to shut the door he heard a couple of the paps shouting.

Pap- "Why were Oritse and Natalie at the hospital yesterday?"

Pap- "Where were you all while they were at teh hospital?"

Pap- "Aston give us some answers!" 

Aston quickly shut the door and looked at it confused. He thought Natalie and Oritse had gone out for a meal yesterday, not to the hospital? He went back into the front room, where Louise was now sitting and he started asking her about it. 

Aston- "Do you know where Oritse and Natalie went yesterday?"

Louise- "Yeah they said they were going out together or something."

Aston- "Well the paps seem to think that they were at the hospital." 

Louise looked down, unsure of what to say. 

Aston- "Why didn't they tell us? Is something wrong?"

Louise- "Look all I know if they did go to the hospital and I'm not 100% sure what was wrong or if there was anything. They just wanted to make sure."

Aston- "What is it?"

Louise- "Natalie has this thing that has affected her most of her life and she has never told anyone because she didn’t feel like she would need to, it’s called vascular disease and it’s to do with her veins and blood and all that and she had problems with it when she was younger and she didn’t think it would come back but it has done." 

As Louise finsihed her sentence, she turned around to see Natalie and Oritse stood at the door listening. 

Aston- "How long have you been stood there?"

Natalie- "Long enough. Louise I trusted you not to tell anyone. I said I didn't want anyone knowing."

Louise- "Look they all knew you were at the hospital. You can't go on lying. What were you going to say when everyone asked? Natalie we aren't judging you, we all care about you."