The Unknown- Part Seventy Four

Everyone returned with their food and it was still the same awkward silence.

Harry- Urm, I take it, it didn’t go well boys.

Marvin- Didn’t go well? Aston has managed to get Management to drop us and now we need to find another manager ASAP.

Aston- Don’t out all the blame on my ALL of you got angry in that meeting.

JB- We wouldn’t have have the meeting if it wasn’t for you in the first place Ast.

Oritse- Look forget about it, they have dropped us and there’s nothing we can do we are just gunna have to try and get signed to someone else.

Marvin- Who else even is there?

Aston- Look if we just tell everyone that management have dropped us im sure people will approach us! Don’t worry guys we will find someone.

Marvin- AST LISTEN TO YOURSELF 'we will find someone' we will? Ast there was nothing wrong with our management in the first place. I mean yeah they weren't the best, and they don't do as much as we would like but they have got us to become famous worldwide. We have had a wide number of number ones and albums and all of our tours have been sold out within minutes and if it wasn't for management that might not have all happened and you have gone and ruined it all.

Aston- Go on Marv just keep digging the hole for me, maybe I can crawl in it and you can fill it back in.

 L- Ast don't say stuff like that!

Aston- Well, I know I have done wrong and everyone else just wants to keep reminding me. I WILL FIND US A NEW MANAGEMENT, BY THE END OF THE WEEK AND I WILL SORT THE MESS OUT THAT I MADE. Now if you don't mind imp going out for a drive to get away from you lot. You coming?

Aston looked at Louise.

L- Yeah let me just get my coat and I will meet you out the front.

Aston went and got the car and waited out the front of the house for Louise. Louise joined Aston in the car and he sped off out the drive and down the road.

Louise- Babe I know you’re angry about all this but please slow down, I don't really want to die in a car crash.

Aston pulled into an empty car park, parked up turned off the engine and he collapsed onto the steering wheel.

Aston- I have ruined JLS. This is all my fault, if I had just agreed to go to the stupid photo shoot we wouldn't be in this mess.

Louise- You know you have done wrong and so do the boys, but like Reesh said there is nothing you can do about it now, you have been dropped I’m sure there are so many better managers out there! I will help you find one, I will contact some people and find out about the best management around here ok? 

Aston- Okay, I’m sorry for tonight, I just feel like the pressure is always on us to make everyone else happy and I’m fed up with it all Lou you know. There is never a time where I can spend time with my family in my house just the three of us.

Louise- I know what you mean but it’s nice to have everyone else there if it was just the three of us all the time it will become too quiet and then you wouldn't like it.

Aston-  But we never have any family time.

Louise- Well how about this weekend I book us a trip to London, my treat? Me you and Daisy, private plane, private car the lot?

The Unknown. One Direction and JLS fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें