The Unknown- Part Forty Four.

Everyone else was now peering round the corner so that they could all see into the kitchen but so that Olly and Shannon couldn't see them. While they were watching Shannon and Olly talk the doorbell went. Louise looked at Aston confused. 

Louise- "Who is that?"

Aston- "I don't know, go and answer it." 

Louise ran through the main lounge and into the hallway. She brushed herself down before opening the door. When the door opened she saw Justin standing on the other side. Louise's eyes grew wide. 

Justin- "Hi Louise. Merry Christmas. Is Shannon in there? I text her to tell her I was outside but she obviously hasn't got it." 

Louise looked behind her to see everyone still watching Shannon and Olly. She wasn't sure about what to say to Justin, she knew that Shannon had ignored Justin's text and she obviously wanted to be with Olly. 

Louise- "Shannon? Urm Shannon went out a while ago I think." 

Justin- "She's gone out? You think?"

Louise- "There are so many peope here I can't keep up. Maybe she went to yours."

Justin- "Aww so she'll be back soon. Is it okay to come in and wait?" 

Louise stopped and tried to think of a believable answer. Just as she was about to answer Louise shouted from the lounge.

Louis- "THEY'RE KISSING!!" 

Justin looked behind Louise, trying to see who Louis was shouting about. Louise tried to block his view.

Justin- "Who's kissing?"

Louise- "I don't really know. Probably one of the couples. You know Louis."

Louis- "LOUISE HURRY. IT WAS YOU THAT WANTED THEM BACK TOGETHER. YOU ARE MISSING IT." 

Justin suddenly realised who Louis was talking about and before Louise could stop him, he was running through the front door and into the lounge where everyone was stood. He looked around the corner into the kitchen and saw Shannon on her tip toes kissing Olly. Everyone saw Justin and they all looked at each other before backing off and sitting on the sofas. 

Louis- "I had no idea it was Justin at the door. Sorry." 

Louis looked at his lap.

Zayn- "Don't worry Lou. You didn't know and hey we didn't force Shannon onto Olly." 

Zayn rubbed Louis' back and Louis finally lifted his head and smiled at the boy next to him. Everyone sat silently so that they could hear what was going on in the kitchen. Everyone's attention was on the kitchen, it was embarrasing for Imy and Louise as their families were there and this was the last thing they wanted to have their family experience. While everyone was listening Archie got off of the floor and ran into the kitchen where it was all kicking off. Archie tugged on Justin's trouser legs and everyone turned to look at him. 

Justin- "Hey Archie. Can I help you?"

Archie- "I am hungry." 

Rochelle realised that Archie had gone into the kitchen so she ran after him. She picked him off of the floor and grabbed a pot of strawberries before running back out of the room. As she stepped into the lounge she started to laugh and everyone in the lounge joined in before turning their attention to the arguing that had started up. 

Justin- "SHANNON YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH ME NOW!!!"

Shannon- "JUSTIN I AM HOME. THIS HERE IS MY HOME. WITH MY FRIENDS. SORRY JUSTIN."