The Unknown- Part sixteen

"So do you have a theme?" Abby asked after they had sorted out all the main things like venues and dates. "We were thinking light blue and a pink cake." Louise said looking at Aston who nodded in agreement. "Yeah that would look nice. So is it traditional wedding dress?" Louise and Aston nodded at the same time. Abby nodded and took some notes. "Well that is all I need right now. If I have any problems I will let you know. Thank you." Louise walked Abby to the door and said goodbye.

Aston and Louise were in the kitchen discussing the fact that Abby was with Drake when his brother ran over Oritse. They were talking when they heard the door unclick. They listened carefully and they could hear Imy and Niall talking in the hallway. "Don't worry it is out secret." Niall said. "I love you Nialler. Loads." Niall told Imy he loved her too. They walked into the kitchen and stared at Louise and Aston. "Hey er..are you okay?" Imy asked. Aston and Louise nodded. "What have you done today?" Imy looked at Niall and shook her head. "Oh nothing." Imy was about to walk away when Louise stopped her. "Imy do you want to be one of my bridesmaids with Natalie?" Imy stared at Louise and her mouth dropped. Louise giggled. "Are you serious?" Louise nodded. Imy jumped into her arms and thanked her. "Take that as a yes?" Imy nodded and screamed in Louise's ear. "So what are you doing tomorrow? We need to shop for your dress?" Imy stared at Niall. "I have a doctors appointment but after that I am free." Niall smiled. "Why have you got the doctors Imy?" Aston asked. Imy didn't answer she just walked away quickly. Niall grabbed a packet of crisps and a drink and joined Harry in the front room. "I'll speak to Niall later." Aston said to Louise. Louise nodded and went to work in her office.

Lunch went by quickly as everyone went out for lunch seperatley. Shannon and Imy went to the little coffee shop round the corner. Imy grabbed herself and Olly a drink and some food and joined Shannon at the table. "So how are you and Olly?" Shannon blushed and then smiled. "We are good thank you. We are going back to England for a few before One Direction and JLS go on tour." Imy nodded. JLS and One Direction were going on tour at the same time. After a bit more conversation Shannon finally plucked up the guts to ask about the doctors. "So why do you keep going to the doctors?" Imy looked at her plate and didn't look back up. "Seriously Shan it doesn't matter." Shannon shook her head. "Imy we have been friends forvever. Why won't you tell me?" Imy placed her cup to her lips and took a sip. 

"I found a rash the other week. I didn't think much of it at first but it started to hurt so Niall took me to the doctors." Shannon looked confused. "Why couldn't you tell anyone Imy?" Imy shook her head. "It sounds so stupid. It was up my nose. People might think I am weird." Shannon sighed. "Is it serious?" Imy shrugged her shoulders and put her head in her hands. "The doctors said they have seen it before, but never this bad. They said it could be life threatening." Shannon got up and hugged Imy. They carried on in silence then walked home. 

At the house Harry, Niall, Aston and JB had just arrived home from lunch. They were discussing getting another dog for Pugly to play with. Aston pulled Niall to the side while everyone else went in.  "So Niall why has Imy been going to the doctors?" Niall looked at the floor. "I'm not meant to tell you but we are expecting our first child." Aston hugged Niall and congratulated him. Niall thanked him and walked back into the house. Aston text Louise telling her what Niall said. Louise text back saying that Shannon said Imy had a life threatening rash up her nose. Louise decided it was her turn to find out the truth. 

When Shannon and Imy arrvied back at the house Niall grabbed Imy's arm and dragged her upstairs. "Did you tell Shannon?" Imy nodded. "Well kind of. I told her that I have a life threatening rash." Imy and Niall both started laughing. "I didn't know what else to say. I don't want anyone to know yet Niall." Niall looked at the floor. Imy grabbed his face and made him look at her. "What have you done?" Niall's eyes filled with sorrow. "I am so sorry. I told Aston you were pregnant." Imy looked at Niall in shock. "Niall it isn't even official yet and if I am there is something very wrong. You heard what the doctor said. Why did you even mention it?" Imy walked into the bedroom and slammed the door behind her. Niall waited a few minutes then went in after her. "Imy I am so sorry." She gave him a small smile. "It's okay. I shouldn't have expected you to lie." Imy hugged Niall and he placed a kiss on her lips. 

Rochelle and Marvin returned from house hunting and they had found their perfect house only half hour away. They had bought the house and they were moving in after all the weddings. As soon as everyone was home and occupied Louise went to find Imy. She found her in her room. She went and sat on the bed next to Imy. "Imy why have you been going to the doctors? I want the truth, first time." As Louise asked Niall walked into the room. He snaked his arm around Imy's waist and nodded at her slightly. "Louise I might be pregnant. I had a really bad pain in my stomach the other week and I missed a period. The doctor said that if I am pregnant there is a possibilty that there is something wrong with the baby because of all the pain I am in." Louise stared at Imy and Niall and gave them both a hug. "Louise do you want to come to the hospital tomorrow? Find out the results with us?" Louise nodded and left them to it.