The Unknown- Chapter Sixty Two

No-one noticed that Oritse and Natalie had left, they all just thought she was still up in her room. Louise had decided to go up to bed as she was tired. She left everyone else and went upstairs after saying good night. Daisy was still awake, so she left her with Aston. Shortly after Aston went up to bed because everyone else had decided that they were going to go out for a couple of drinks. Aston quietly made his way into the bedroom with Daisy in his arms. He placed her on his side of the bed, next to Louise and then he went into the ensuite bathroom and drew himself a bath and then got in. 

Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, JB, Marvin, Olly, Shannon, Courtney, Rochelle, Danielle, Zayn, Rosie and Chloe all got in a limo, that Harry had called to come and pick them up. They were going out for the night. Their first stop was a local club. They all had a few drinks, but there were too many people that were noticing who they were, so they got back into the limo and drove further into New York where they found a nightclub that was offering a few drinks all night. They all decided to go in there. It was a nightclub for rich and famous people, so they fit in well. There were paps outside that were taking pictures, but luckily they were all able to walk straight in with their heads down. When they got inside they realised that their was a party. It was a birthday party for Ariana Grande. Liam had met her a couple of times before, so he made his way up to her and wished her a happy birthday. She thanked him and then invited them all over for a couple of drinks with her. They didn't stay out long as they weren't used to going out and drinking as much anymore as everyone was always busy and working. 

***

The next morning Aston had to get up early as he had missed a JLS meeting the morning before, so management had reorganised for him to catch up. He got out of bed and Lousie was still asleep. He tried to be quiet, but he failed when he fell over the rocking chair that they sat in to feed Daisy. Louise jumped out of her sleep, wondering who was in the room and why they were making so much noise. 

Louise- "What are you doing Aston?"

Aston- "Go back to sleep. I am sorry I fell over the rocking chair."

Louise- "Well watch what you're doing." 

With that Louise rolled over and went back to sleep. Aston went into the ensuite bathroom and got dressed. He put on some jeans and a shirt and had a quick wash, brushed his teeth and then he was ready to go. He made his way downstairs, the house was all quiet and no-one was up. Aston went around the house and opened all of the blinds with the remote and then he finally grabbed his car keys and got into his car and made his way to the meeting. The meeting was at Beach Street which was about an hour away. 

Back at the house Niall and Imy were still asleep but during the night Niall had brought Noah into their room and he was awake as he lay inbetween Imy and Niall. Imy rolled over in her sleep and pulled Noah closer and hugged him. Niall woke up from Imy's movement and smield at his son and his wife. He wrapped his arm around Imy's waist and pulled the two of them close. Noah was looking at Niall with his blue eyes and a smile spread across his face. Niall scruched up his nose at Noah's cuteness and then kissed his forehead. Imy stayed asleep, so Niall got Noah and took him out of the bed. Niall made his way over to their wardrobe and grabbed Noah some clothes. He got Noah dressed and then laid him back on the bed while he got dressed. Imy's eyes fluttered open and she was laying on her side, so she saw Noah first. 

Imy- "Morning baby." 

Noah smiled and then Imy sat up and picked him up. She rocked him back and forth and then looked at Niall.

Imy- "You're up nice and early. What is going on?"

Niall- "Me and Louis are taking Noah to the park."