The Unknown- part two

*Recap*

"I would have but Niall forced her into telling me where she was. She wanted to be alone. She blames herself for Liam leaving and she doesn't even know where he has gone. She is ina bad place. When she gave in and told me where she was she asked me to come alone. Sorry." Louise gave Aston a kiss and said that she understood. Aston and Louise got out of the car and Harry, Niall, Marvin and Zayn were all stood talking to Imy.

*End of recap*

Louis and JB were out looking for Liam while Oritse was out with his girlfriend, Natalie. "I don't even know where he would have gone." Imy said. Niall gave her a hug. Imy cried into his shoulder. "Ast can we use your car to go and look some more?" Niall asked, Aston agreed. Imy pulled away from Niall's hug and thanked Aston. 

Imy, Aston, Niall, Harry and Zayn all got into Aston's car but there wasn't enough room for Marvin and Louise so they wandered back to the coffee shop that Louise had started in. Marvin and Rochelle had broken up and he needed a female touch so Louise treated him to a coffee and some cake. We made little talk but he tried to avoid any conversation about his and Rochelle's relationship. They finished there drinks and decided to head back to the mansion. 

***

They later arrived back at the home and they were just about to come up to the front gate when Marvin pulled Louise back and planted a kiss on her lips. Louise immediatley pulled away. Shock and angry in her eyes. "Marv what are you doing?" Marvin knew Louise really loved Aston so why would he try and kiss her. "I'm sorry." Marvin sat on the floor adn explained how sad he was and how Louise made him happier. Louise smiled at Marvin awkwardly and walked through the gate to the house and up to the front door, Marvin coming after her. 

The house was pretty much empty apart from Imy and Niall who were sat in the front room. Imy was still crying. Everyone else was obviously out looking for Liam still. Imy and Niall were cuddling on the sofa discussing where Liam could've gone and why he left randomly and didn't tell anyone. "Imy I don't want to upset you but I think Liam may have gone to visit another girl. The day before he left I saw a text on his phone saying "Remeber tomorrow." I'm sorry I should have told you." Imy screamed. Louise ran over and sat with her. Imy nestled her head into Louise's shoulder and Louise was rubbing her back. "Why didn't you say anything before?" Louise asked. Before Niall could answer Imy sat up. "No Louise don't moan at him. I would have done the same. The way I've been it would have just made me worse. I understand. Niall are you sure?" Imy turned to look at Niall, who was about to answer when his phone rang. It was Liam. Niall walked to the kitchen and answered his phone.

*Phonecall*

Liam-"Hello?"

Niall-"Mate where are you?"

Liam-"I'm sorry. I am on my way home. Is Imy okay?"

Niall- "Look go to Aston's because that is where we are. We'll meet you here."

Niall came back into the room and nodded. "He is on his way here." He took a seat next to Imy before ringing Harry to let them know that Liam was safe and on his way now. 

Liam finally arrived and Imy was straight at his throat. "Where hace you been? I have been so worried." Liam apologised and gave Imy and hug and kissed her forehead. Imy and Liam had only been together a few months but he knew that kissing her forehead would calm her down a great deal. Aston and everyone else finally returned home and they all asked Liam questions about where he had been. but he tried avoiding them all. "Liam where did you go? Who was you with? Why weren't you answering your phone?" Imy asked Liam continuous questions and he finally gave in and spoke. "Stop with all the questions Imy." Liam looked at her. "NO LIAM I WANT SOME ANSWERS. YOU DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT." Everyone stared at Imy. She had never been this angry, not in any of the years that anyone had known her. "Fine if you want to know so badly I....

A/N-So I thought I'd leave it on a cliffhanger. Where has Liam been? Hope you all enjoy this, this is longer this time :)