The Unknown- Part Fifty Two

Marvin- "You alright Jay?"

JB- "Yeah Marv. Just going to bed." 

Marvin noticed that JB's sleeve was bunched up. He nodded at JB's arm and instead of answering him Jb put his arm behind his back. 

Marvin- "Jay you need to get help for this. It isn't okay. What if it wasn't me that caught you, what if the fans see the scars or the cuts? JB you cannot keep doing this to yourself. I am sorry I know it is hard for you, I have been in your situation but harming youself isn't going to bring Abbey back."

JB- "You think I don't know that? I just feel like it is helping. I feel better after it has happened. I don't think about the heart break, I don't think about Abbey. I feel like myself again. I like the pain, it takes my mind off of things."

Marvin- "Feel like yourself? JB you seem like yourself when you aren't self harming. That is when you are your normal self." 

While they were talking Aston had come out of his bedroom to go to the toilet. Both Marvin and JB fell silent as they waited for Aston to finish in the bathroom and leave. JB still didn't know that Aston knew so he didn't want to talk about it with Aston in hearing distance. Aston came out of the bathroom and he knew exactly what they were speaking about. JB had his back to Aston and Marvin was facing him. Aston mouthed to Marvin to text him when they finished. After that Aston left and returned to his room. Marvin went into the bathroom after Aston and while he was in there JB went back to his room. He sat in his bedroom looking through the pictures of him and Abbey on his phone. They were together for 3 years before he caught her cheating just before they all went to Disney. The tickets were already booked and management didn't want them to get in the newspapers before they left so they made Abbey go with JB. However JB wanted Abbey to go because he still loved her and he had forgiven her, but Abbey wanted to be with someone else.

When Marvin was in the bathroom he brushed his teeth. He then realised that there was spots of blood on the floor, JB had cleaned up very well. The red blood spots stood out on the white tiled bathroom so it was easy for anyone to see. Marvin tried to clean it up but the floor was stained. Marvin quickly ran downstairs and grabbed some stain remover out of the cleaning product cupboard and went to clean up the blood. 

After that Marvin went back to the garden house and joined Rochelle. Archie was in the main house in his play room that was next to Harry's room. The room was full of toys and Archie spent the majority of his time in there. There was even a bed shaped like a car in there so that he could fall asleep in there if he wanted. 

Rochelle- "What took you so long? I thought you were only going to the toilet?"

Marvin- "I saw JB on my way there and we just got talking."

Rochelle- "You spend all week with them and you still have stuff to talk about?"

Marvin- "Sorry babe."

Rochelle- "Don't apologise I was joking, it is fine."

Marvin- "I got some wine out of the fridge, do you want a glass?"

Rochelle- "Yeah. Did you check on Archie?" 

Marvin got out two large wine glasses and poured them both wine. 

Marvin- "No babe. I am sure he is okay, he loves that toy room." 

Back in the house Aston and Louise were talking about the plans for tour. 

Aston- "So as soon as we get off tour it's going to be about two weeks and then we will have a daughter."

Louise- "Unless she comes early."