The Unknown- Part 88

Since they had all got to the hospital, JB hadn't said a word to anyone, he knew that this was all his fault. Had he killed Rosie and her unborn child?

Zayn was sat in the waiting room with everyone. He just kept thinking back to the time he got told before that his daughter had died and he couldn't go through it again. The waiting room was silent, everyone was there. Rochelle had gone to the vending machines to get everyone a snack, and a drink. When Rochelle got back, Zayn had left the waiting room.

Rochelle- Where's Zayn gone?

Everyone looked up at Rochelle as she broke the silence. ...

Louise- He said he couldn't be in here any longer and went out to get some fresh air.

Niall- Was that such a good idea? Letting him go on his own?

Imy- He needs some time on his own. If he wanted to be with us he would've stayed in here.

Rochelle gave everyone their drinks and food and sat back down next to Marvin.

Louise- I can't believe this is happening

Courtney- Me neither, I don't even know what actually happened.

JB- We all know this is my fault, can we all just rub it in a bit more that. Oh JB you might have killed someone tonight. Oh yeah let's just sit here and talk about it and make him feel 100 times worse than he already fucking does.

After that outburst JB stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Courtney- I didn't mean it like that

Louise- Me neither, but I couldn't imagine what JB is feeling right now it must be awful.

Everyone agreed with Louise and the doctor walked in.

Doctor- Is Mr Zayn Malik here?

Niall- Urm no he jus-

Zayn- I'm here.

Zayn interrupted Niall. Zayn followed the doctor out of the waiting room.

Doctor- Zayn, are you okay to speak to me alone out here?

Zayn nodded and spoke to the doctor.

Harry- Why can't they tell us all at the same time?

About 15 minutes had past and Zayn walked back into the room and you could tell that he had been crying. His face was all red and his eyes were all bloodshot. Everyone was waiting to hear what he had to say.