The Unknown- Part Thirty Nine

The next day everyone woke up and packed their last few things. Imy, Louise, Aston, Niall, Louis, Harry, Courtney, Chloe, JB and Abbey were all in the main house. Zayn and Rosie were at their cottage. Marvin and Rochelle were at their house. Natalie and Oritse had spent the night together at their getaway house. Liam was with Danielle at her house. They were all meeting at the airport. Everyone packed their presents for Louis' birthday and then they were ready to leave. 

The people who were in Louise and Aston's house all arrived at the airport at 11:00 and they waited for everyone else to arrive before checking in. Once everyone, but Liam and Danielle, had arrived Louise went to book in. They put their luggage through the security checks and then Liam and Danielle arrived to put their baggage through the security checks. The bags were then taken and boarded onto the plane. Luckily no-one knew about them going on the trip so there wasn't as many people at the airport as there would have been if the fans and paps knew. 

They were entertaining themselves by playing music and games on their phones, laptops and iPads. Their flight was called over the tannoy and that they were able to board the plane now. They grabbed their hand luggage before making their way to gate eighteen which was where their plane was taking off from. They all bundled onto the plance landing on the sofas and chairs, ready for take off.

***

Louis- "WE HAVE ARRIVED." 

They all got off of the plane and left the airport with thier hand luggage. Their other bags were being sent to the hotel that they were staying in. It was a 23 minute drive from the airport to Disney World. They climbed into the limos that were waiting outside the airports, that management had ordered. Half of them got into one limo and then the other half got into the other. They were provided with champagne and music. After the 23 minute drive they pulled up to Disney's front gate. Louis shrieked like a child. Imy and Niall shook their heads at him. Imy rested her head on Niall's shoulder and watched him flick through his twitter. He was about to tweet about their trip. Imy grabbed his phne and raised her eyebrows at him. 

Niall- "What?"

Imy- "Niall we aren't telling anyone. Especially not your fans because we will get bombarded and management was us to have time alone."

Niall- "Come on. Just one tweet."

Courtney- "No Niall. Come on no-one else needs to know, lets just go and have fun." 

And with that they all got out of the car. They met up with everyone else. They walked into the Disney Hotel. Everyone looked around shocked. It was nice to be able to walk into somewhere and not be harassed by paps and fans. Andrew was waiting for them in teh lobby. They walked up to him and he handed them all the keys. They had taken up a lot of rooms within the hotel. They took up nine room. They thanked Andrew and watched him leave before heading up to their rooms. They all went into their own rooms and everything had already been place in their room and their cases had all been unapcked. Louise looked at the time and it was only 3.

Louise- "Shall we go and look around?"

Aston- "Shall we invite everyone else?"

Louise- "Of course. We are all together on holiday." 

Louise and Aston entwined their hands and walked around. Everyone agreed to go and look around with them. Everyone but Marvin and Rochelle. Aston knocked on their door and Marvin opened it to reveal everyone standing outside. 

Aston- "Want to come and look around with us?"

Marvin- "Nah we are going to hang here for a while. We need to unpack."