The Unknown- Part seventy eight

It was the middle of the night and Louise was woken up by the sound of footsteps outside her bedroom door. She ignored them, thinking that it was just someone walking downstairs, but the person stopped outside the door. Louise got out of bed and put her dressing gown on and opened her bedroom door to see who was there. Louise was confused to find Imy, standing in the dark, on the other side of the bedroom door, leaning on the wall, breathing heavily. 

Louise- Imy what is wrong?

Imy- Louise it is the baby, it’s happening. I didn’t think it would be this painful.

Louise- But you haven’t taken the second pill yet?

Imy was in so much pain, she could hardly talk. Louise decided to get dressed and take Imy to the hospital. They didn’t wake anyone else up because they didn’t want anyone else to know Imy was losing the baby because she aborted it. Louise took Imy to the hospital and they decided to keep her for a couple of hours, to keep an eye on her. The baby had gone, and Imy’s body had gone into total shock. Louise stayed slept on a chair next to Imy’s bed, while she was sleeping. Louise was awoken by the sound of her phone going off. Louise quietly searched for her phone. She found her phone and left the room so that she didn’t wake up Imy.

Aston- Babe, where are you? Its 7 in the morning.

Louise- Ast I am at the hospital. I am fine but Imy isn’t, she doesn’t want Niall to know she is here. She lost the baby. I think she will want to let Niall know, so just don’t say anything and I will phone you when we leave, okay?

Aston- Oh god, I hope she is okay. Don’t worry I won’t say anything. I have bathed and fed Daisy and I was going to take her swimming.

Louise- Thank you Aston, I am sorry I am not there and yeah she would like that. I will see you later.

Back at the main house, Aston was in his bathroom, while Daisy played with some toys on the bed.

Niall- ASTON!

Niall shouted from the hallway.

Aston- I am in here

Niall went into the room and saw Daisy on the bed. He sat next to her and played with the toys as well. Aston walked out of the bathroom, feeling bad that he knew about the baby and Niall had no idea.

Niall- So where are Louise and Imy? Imy isn’t answering her phone and I assumed they were together as Louise’s car has gone, and Imy’s hasn’t.

Aston- Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t tell you, because wherever they are they obviously don’t have signal because I haven’t been able to get hold of Louise either, but I am sure that they are fine.

Niall- Yeah I am sure they are, I’m just surprised she didn’t tell me she was going out.

At the hospital, Louise had left Imy to sleep and went and got them both some breakfast. She got into her car and just drove to the nearest McDonalds drive through and ordered some food. Louise parked up her car after receiving the food and she sat and thought about everything that had happened last night. Louise believed that what Imy was doing was wrong, and she didn’t want to keep it a secret from everyone. She didn’t know why she agreed to keeping it a secret in the first place. Back at the hospital, Imy was finally awake and she was on her phone. Not long after she woke up, Imy received a test.