The Unknown- Part Seventy Five

The next day and Louise and Aston were getting ready for the day, they were going to London zoo with Daisy and then they were going to go on the London eye and then Louise and Aston were going to go out for dinner to Heston Blumenthal restaurant. Louise had booked a car to meet them outside of their Mayfair hotel and take them to the Zoo, While Louise had a shower Aston fed Daisy her breakfast.

In Ireland Imy was woken up by Noah, who needed a feed. Imy got up and let Niall sleep iand took Noah downstairs to make up a bottle for him, when she went into the kitchen Niall’s mum was already awake and making tea.

Maura- Morning Imy, did you and Niall sleep ok?

Imy- Yes fine thank you, it would have been better if this one didn’t keep waking up, he didn’t keep you up did he?

Maura- Aww no of course he didn’t.

Maura took Noah out of Imy’s arms and had a cuddle with him while Imy made his bottle.

Maura- So are you ready for the road trip?

Imy- Yeah I think so I just have to go to the shop and get some more food and then me and Niall will be ready.

Imy smiled taking Noah back and giving him his bottle and going back up to the bedroom where Niall was awake and on his phone.

Imy- Morning

Niall- Morning, you alright?

Imy- Yep.

Niall- What’s up?

Imy- Nothing…

Niall- Okayyy

Imy- I don’t want to talk about it

Niall- I said ok, just cheer up for the road trip yeah?

Imy- Mm

Niall put his phone down and walked over to the wardrobe to get changed and pack the last of his things for the road trip. Imy got back into bed while Niall took Noah downstairs to get everything into the car.

Niall- Are you going to be ready? We’re leaving in 10 minutes.

Imy- Niall I don’t feel well I don’t think im going to come…

Niall- What’s wrong?

Imy- I just have a really bad headache and I need to sleep, I didn’t get much sleep last night.

Niall- Ok well let me go and tell mum we’re not coming.

Imy- No, you can still go and take Noah; it would be nice to have some time alone.

Niall- Time alone? I thought the whole point in us coming to Ireland was to spend time with my family as a family?

Imy- Yeah I know but I can’t help it if im ill, im sorry babe don’t hate me.

Niall- I don’t hate you,

Niall got on the bed and hugged Imy

Niall- I just hope you feel better by the time we get back and make sure you keep in contact.

Imy- I will text you every so often so you know im still alive ok? Now go before you get moaned at haha