INTRODUCTION

Shehnaaz Shergill :

A 21 year old pretty sensitive girl with a golden heart. A well established singer of India. Her voice has the power to melt every single person around.

This pure soul had to bear the pain of lossing her mother just at age of 7. She lives in Mumbai with her father and her grandmother.

A different connection she feels with the animals and always tries to protect them. For giving dogs a better life, she opened a dog farm three years back.

She doesn't have a heart to see anyone in pain. As soft as a person can be. Never raised her voice on anyone in her life. A pure angel who needs to be protected in this cruel word.

Rajbir Shergill :

A well established bussiness man of India. Has a huge respect in bussiness world.

A kind hearted man and a lovable father of Shehnaaz Shergill. Loves his daughter very much and always try to protect her as he know she is too naive for this cruel world.

He belongs to Amritsar but had left the place before shehnaaz's birth because of bussiness.

Gurmeet Shergill :

A 69 years old woman who  loves her son and her granddaughter. A kind hearted woman who had lost her beloved husband six years back.

Sidharth Raichand :

A 28 years old dangerous local goon of Mumbai. Helps mafia and bussiness men by kidnapping and killing.

Even being a local goon the whole mafia world fears of him as everyone knows what power he holds in himself.

He does what he wants. Possession for his things runs in his veins.

Doesn't care for anyone. A ruthless, fearless and a dangerous personality to be come across.

Once he want something he can go to any extent to achieve that. While killing he looks like a heartless person, an animal who can destroy everything around in his anger.

Everyone fears of his anger as he becomes a monster in anger. Has no one in life to have emotions for.

She is too pure and too soft to be his. She was an angel and he was a monster. He knew he would destroy her but still he couldn't let her go. He tried but he couldn't.

What will happen if this angel becomes the Junoon of a monster?

The readers of this story will witness all human emotions at their extremes.