Character answers

Nial

@SmilingNiallxxx Niall, why are you so adorable?
Me? Uhmm *blushes furiously* Im not really that cute? Zaynie is very cute though! I love him, very much *fond smile*

@SmilingNiallxxx Niall, what would you name your children?
I'm not sure, I like the name Alexander I think? And maybe something like Ellie for a girl? But I want my children to have special names so I'll have to think about that! 'Zaynie? Come help me with this question!' *giggles and blushes when Zayn kisses him* 'Well I agree with wanting special names so we'll have to think about that when the time comes'

@love1Dforever411 Niall do you like how protected Zayn is over you?
Yes, I absolutely love how protective he is over me. It gives me a safe feeling and it also makes me realize that he really cares about me, because if he didn't care he wouldn't be this protective. Only downside is that he won't let me work, or go to the mall alone but now that James is here I can do all these things together with him.

Zayn

@SmilingNiallxxx Zayn, what's your favorite thing about Niall?
I don't think there's one thing that I love the most about him, he's perfect from his cute little giggle to his dyed hair and his sparkling blue eyes, I love everything about him. But I guess if I really have to choose ome thing it would be his personality, because in the end that's what matters most and his personality is just as perfect as the rest of him.

@SmilingNiallxxx Zayn, if you ever hurt Niall I will cut of your balls and make you eat them.. Not a question but I'm just sayin
Ummm, okaaayy? I won't hurt him though, can't even dream of doing anything to hurt my baby.

@Love1DForever411 Zayn what would you do if Niall breaks up with you?
Well I hope he won't ever break up with me because I'd honestly be lost. He has changed me for the better in the time that we've been together and I fear that if we'd ever break up I would fall back into old habbits, and that's not something I want anymore. So yeah, I'd be pretty fucking lost without him.

Liam

@Love1DForever411 Liam, what do you think about Niall and Zayn's relationship?
I'm very happy for them, I just worry about how long it will last before Zayn falls back into old habbits and ruins the relationship. Appart from that I think they are adorable together and I'm really happy that Niall is changing Zayn for the best.

Louis

@Love1DForever411 Louis, do you secretly like Liam? Or do you like Harry?
I mean I like them both that's not a secret, they're two of my best friends ofcourse I like them. Oh, wait... you mean like as in like like, as in more than friends. Well, no, I mean I am very depented on Liam at the moment I know that, but I don't have a crush on him. I swear!

James

@cierra2162 James are you crushing on Zayn?
No? Umm, I mean he's handsome and he has a nice jawline and
he's got nice eyes and hair and I really wanna know if his lips feel as good as they lo- no... umm hehe I mean, he's handsome?
And he's my brother's boyfriend and I wouldn't do that to him! I love my brother and he deserves to be happy!

Author (me!)

@JadeLL Lol niall and James r they gonna end up b!tch fighting over zaynie or a 3 sum jelious f*ck
Hmmm... idk, a threesome would definiately be hot, but incest and all. Also James probably wouldn't try and ruin everything for Niall -key word ; probably-

(GO VOTE AND COMMENT ON CHAPTER 34 FOR AN UPDATE!)