Chapter 47

Really need 25+ comments this time guys! I know you can do it! ✨💖

"Niall baby, I know you're not far along yet but I want you to carry the least amount possible so how about you and James go the mall already, to buy James paint and just stuff to decorate his room so it's more like his own room and not just a spare room anymore while the boys and I move all the stuff around." Niall was fine with the plan, knowing that neither him nor his brother were the strongest guys alive so they wouldn't be much help anyways.

"Alright, will you drive us there though? I don't really know where the mall is and I'd rather have you drive us than having to drive there myself." Niall explained, hoping that Zayn wouldn't mind that he'd have to drive there just to drop Niall and James of.

"Of course babe, how about you wake James up and take a nice shower while I go tell the boys our plan before dropping you off at the mall? We'll be sure to be there no later than one so we still have plenty of time to make a start on the baby shopping." The boyfriends gave each other a quick kiss before walking off to different rooms.

It was only eight in the morning at the moment and Niall knew James wouldn't be too happy, but he also knew that he wouldn't mind because it was Niall and they were going shopping for the babies so not even waking up would ruin his day.

"James, get up. I know it's early but Zayn is going to drop us off at the shopping center so we can shop for your room, you can completely redecorate your room just how you want it so it won't look like a spare room so much anymore." Niall told his little brother and he immediately smiled, happy with the way that Niall's boyfriend and friends were trying to make him feel at home.

"Alright, I'm just going to take a quick shower and get ready, I'll meet you downstairs in tirthy minutes?" Niall agreed before getting ready to take a shower himself as well.

****

"Alright babe, here's my second credit card, you know the code and you know how to use it so please do not hold back and buy anything you want for James' room, and also if you see anything you like for yourself or for our room do not hesitate to buy it. I'm sure I will like it, and if in the worst case I don't we can always return it!" Niall nodded, happy that his boyfriend was so trusting, and also really happy that Zayn was trying to make his brother feel at home as much as possible.

"I love you, call me when you're leaving for the mall later on?"

"Of course, I love you as well, I'll see you later baby."

"Alright, were to go to first?"

****

"Jesus this stuff is heavy," all boys were sweaty and panting, they had definitely underestimated the amount of work they had to do just to change up the rooms.

"If we didn't love you and those little unborn babies so much we would have been out a long time ago." Harry laughed and the others joined in, knowing that it wasn't true but still laughing along.

"On a serious note though guys, I'm really glad that you're supporting us in this and that you're helping me with all of this, I probably wouldn't be able to do this all on my own." Zayn meant every single word he had just said, he was so grateful for these three boys, they would never know just how grateful.

"It's fine Zayn, you know we're always here to help you and we're very happy that you and Niall aren't moving out yet. We know it's not very common to live with your little babies and your three best friends but we are really looking forward to this." Zayn really couldn't wish for better friends.

****

"Finally, I'm so glad this is done and over with." Everyone nodded in agreement, going off to their seprate rooms to take a quick shower, knowing they couldn't go to the mall like this.

"Hey babe, we just finished putting everything in the assigned rooms so we're probably going to be at the mall in tirthy minutes, did you and James get everything you needed?" Zayn decided to call his boyfriend to let him know that he and the boys were ready and wouldn't be too long anymore.

"Yes we did get just about everything, there's too much for us to hold though and all that so we shopped in two different stores and we're just getting everything delivered tonight because we knew it wouldn't fit into the car either since we got a lot of stuff." Niall explained, he sounded really happy and Zayn was happy to hear it, he was happy that Niall didn't change his mind yet and decided that he suddenly didn't want these babies anymore.

"That's fine baby, we'll just let them deliver everything and we'll move it upstairs tomorrow. Did you get anything for our room?" He questioned, knowing that Niall had probably gotten something for their room.

"Yes, oh my god Zayn, I found this bed and I just couldn't leave it there it was so stunning and so soft and you're going to love it! I promise, I didn't get anything else yet though because I wanted to shop for it togher with you," Zayn couldn't help the huge smile that appeared on his face, Niall was being way too cute, he really just couldn't help it.

"I'm sure it's a great bed babe, I'm assuming it's getting delivered tonight as well? And we can go shopping for our own room tomorrow, just the two of us. I'm going to take a quick shower now and I'll see you in twenty minutes yeah? I love you baby."

"Love you too Zaynie." Niall answered before the line went dead and Zayn rushed upstairs to take a quick shower, wanting to smell and look great for his baby boy.

****

qotd : what colour do you think Niall and Zayn are going to paint the baby room?