Chapter 53

I kinda hate A/N's before a chapter but yeah, someone asked me to add songs again. So I'll be adding the song that I'm listening to while writing the chapter from now on.

Niall hadn't been able to get the red colour to leave his cheeks after Zayn asked his doctor all these personal questions. And to make it even worse, the older boy decided to drag his boyfriend to a sex shop right after the appointment, simply because Zayn thought it was necessary to embarrass his boyfriend even more.

To make it even worse they actually ended up buying stuff which meant that they had to go up to the till and pay for their stuff. Niall was way too embarrassed to even meet the guy's gaze. He knew that the guy was probably judging him. Niall's tummy was very prominent by now so no one could miss it.

There had been a few times where little kids had been 'whispering' to their parents on how the blonde guy over there was so fat that he looked pregnant. And it hurt Niall. One side of him was glad that people thought that he was just fat and not pregnant because that would mean that him and his little babies were in danger, but the other side wishes that people wouldn't be so judgemental and make him out for fat while really he was just pregnant.

Zayn had tried to reassure him that he looked great with the extra weight on him and that he had this 'glow' spread all over him which made him look a thousand times better but Niall found it hard to believe. How did a fat person look good? He knew that he wasn't necessarily fat but it was hard to look at himself and not have his mind scream 'fat' at him.

He was trying his best to stay healthy and eat enough so him and especially the babies wouldn't get ill but he was finding it so hard to not go back to his old ways. Zayn hadn't been around as much as he used to either which made it a lot easier for Niall's mind to make things up that weren't necessarily true.

Louis had picked up on this, he had noticed that the happy and overjoyed glint in Niall's eyes was slowly fading away with each passing day. He really wanted to help the younger boy but in his state of mind he really couldn't do much and the thought was forgotten after no more than ten minutes.

Niall wasn't sure who he could go an confide in, Louis already had enough on his plate and so did Liam, who was trying to deal with Louis without making it obvious to any of the other boys that something was wrong, Zayn hadn't been around much and James was always caught up in Harry and vice versa. This left Niall on his own with no one to talk to except for his own mind that was screaming the most horrible things at him.

"Hey Liam, can I tal-" Niall was cut off before he could even finish his sentence, he knew it was a bad idea to talk to someone, he knew they wouldn't care, he knew they would have more important things on their minds. "Not now Niall, sorry." Was all he got before Liam walked away, leaving Niall to himself again.

All he needed was a little distraction.

~~

"Louis, can I talk to you for a moment?" Harry knocked on the bedroom door before slowly pushing it open and sticking his head around the corner. Louis slowly nodded his head in the curly haired boy's way. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to talk to Harry, but he would just come of as plain rude if he just told the boy no.

"So I noticed that you haven't really been yourself lately, and I was just wondering if there was something wrong?" Harry asked and he could see the way that Louis' eyes darted around the room, trying to find a way out almost.

Louis didn't know that he had been that obvious about it, Harry had never commented on it so he just assumed that Harry hadn't noticed it. But he did, it seemed. Louis wasn't sure what to say, because no he obviously hadn't been alright but only Niall knew the whole story and then Liam knew bits here and there which meant that there were already two too many people that knew about everything that had been going on.

"I'm fine Harry, I swear." Louis was trying to not meet Harry's eyes, he knew that Harry would immediately be able to see that the older boy was lying. They had been best friends for years after all. Louis didn't want to shut Harry out but he just wasn't ready to tell him all of these feelings that had been running through his body yet.

"So, does this have something to do with Niall? Come on Louis, I'm not stupid I know something is going on and both James and I have seen you and Niall sneak around. Is he cheating on Zayn?" Harry questioned and Louis was just about ready to pass out. How could Harry even think that Niall would ever cheat on the father of his children. How could he ever think that Louis would participate in something like that?

"What the fuck, Harry? How could you ever think that low of Niall, of me?" Louis couldn't stand to be in his presence any longer, without really thinking it through he pushed past Harry, out of his room and up the stairs to Niall's room. At least Niall would be there for him and not make stupid assumptions.

Louis, pushed the door open to Niall and Zayn's room, really not thinking about anything but himself right now, which he instantly regretted. How could he not have seen this coming?

qotd : what's your opinion about 'Drag Me Down?' // What do you think Louis walked in on?

20+ comments, love you guys! :)