Chapter 34

I'm only updating because I'm way to excited about the first show of the otra tour and because my twitter and vine are exploding and it got me hyped up but I am dissapointed in what happened with the last chapter so I hope to get more votes (mainly comments really) on this chapter. 65+ votes and 15+ comments? Also the character answers will be up tomorrow so if you still want to ask a question you have to hurry! :)

"Right, you probably didn't really get the best impression of us, but uh... We're Zayn's friends, well Niall's as well I guess." That made Niall smile, he had really started to like the three boys and he was happy to hear that the feeling was at least returned by Liam.

"Right, umm I'm James, Niall's younger brother. I'm just a bit confused I guess? I mean like, you guys aren't hurting Niall are you?" The boys didn't know what to say, would Niall want them to be honest or make up a little white lie?

****

"No, no, no, no, ofcourse not! It's nothing like that we promise! We honestly wouldn't hurt Niall." That's when they realized that they had to lie to Niall's brother to keep him from worrying.

"I guess I'll just be honest with you then, none of us have a real good past - apart from Niall ofcourse - so you know, we would rather be safe than sorry." James nodded slowly, looking over to his older brother for conformation, Niall nodded at him with a smile, making him believe the story just a bit more.

"Well okay... As long as Niall's happy and you guys aren't hurting him, it's alright I guess. I still don't know who you guys are though." Harry stepped forward, a flirty smile on his face while introducing himself to Niall's little brother. He surprised everyone by that, leaving them all with their jaws dropped and James with red cheeks.

James really did feel flattered, Harry was a good looking guy and he had just hit on him. James knew he wasn't all that bad looking, but since he had only just accepted himself as gay, it surprised him.

After Louis had pulled himself from Harry's little episode he stepped forward, dropping a kiss on the back of James hand before introducing himself as well. Louis his action only left James more flustered and Niall giggling softly to himself. He hadn't expected the boys to react towards his brother like that, although he could have seeing as his brother is ungodly handsome.

Niall was quite happy with the way that the guys were treating his brother, he deserved to have guys drooling over him, he really did. He was aware that there would probably be lots of people drooling of his brother when they'd start working as well.

Niall could feel Zayn's hands starting to wander and so when said boy opened his mouth Niall wasn't really surprised by what he said, "right, so how about you guys get to know each other a little better while I take Niall upstairs for a bit?"

All three boys nodded quickly too engrossed in Niall's younger brother, but unfortunately Louis snapped out of it before the two boys could make it up the stairs yelling at them "please be quiet! We don't want to know what you two are doing up there!" Which left Niall with pink cheeks as always and James with a dumbfounded expression while his brother and said boyfriend quickly ran up the stairs to their room.

****

It wasn't until dinnertime that the two boys came downstairs again and ofcourse Louis being Louis he just had to make a comment. "That ass of yours has to be goddamn sore by now, because that wasn't just one round." Louis smirks, absolutely loving how flustered Niall always gets when this kind of comments were made.

Zayn just laughed, as always, and pulled his boyfriend on the couch with him, letting the younger boy cuddle as close as humanly possible.

James didn't know what to say, after what his mother had told him about his older brother.

~flashback~

"James, love. I just want to let you know that we are completely fine with your sexuality and that it really doesn't matter to us which gender you decide to date." James let out a sigh of relief but what his mother just said didn't clear up his confusion.

"But then why didn't you immediately except Niall? I know you guys are alright with it now but it took quite a bit of time!" Why was his mum not this accepting towards his brother when he told her he was gay? It would have saved Niall from so many sleepless night, in which he would cry himself to sleep in the end.

"Okay, I will tell you the whole truth but you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone, not even Niall!" James knew it was wrong, he knew he shouldn't agree with it but he was just so curious, and if it was something really bad he could always decide to teel Niall anyways.

"Right, so when I was pregnant of Niall, I was told that I was going to have twins, a little boy and a little girl. Only before they fully developped one of them disappeared, obviously the little girl. The doctors said it wouldn't be bad for Niall or anything, Niall could just keep on developping. So when Niall was just born they took him to get scans ans they found something that wasn't normal."

"It's not bad is it? If it is, mum we will have to tell him! What if he dies because of it!" James wasin full panick mode by now, what if his brother was in danger and he didn't even know it himself?

"No James, calm down, he's not in danger. So anyways, they found something that wasn't normal in his body. When his sister died because of a lack of room Niall took over some of her organs, which lead to him having the inside of a girl, womb and all."

"Mom what does this mean?" Niall had a womb inside of him? How could they not tell him about it. James knew that Niall had to go to the doctors a few times when he'd have stomach pains when he was younger but he didn't expect his parents to keep something like this from him!

"It means that Niall is able to get pregnant, only through gay sex though and that's why we had a bit of a hard time with it. We didn't expect him to turn out gay so we honestly didn't think there'd be any problems, because if he were straight he would never even have the chance of getting pregnant. That's also why we had this over the top talk with him about condoms and all that."

It was a lot to take in, he just learned that his sibling was able to get pregnant, his male sibling. What if Niall had been having unprotected sex with Zayn all this time? That would mean that there's a big chance that he's already pregnant.

"But what if he and Zayn have been having unprotected sex all this time? We have to tell him mum!"

"This is were you come in, you ask him about sex and the protections for gay sex and within the conversation you try to keep going on and on about how good protection is and all that, yeah?"

James didn't want to do this at all but he didn't want Niall to get pregnant either which left him with only one choice.

"Yeah."

****
65+ votes and 15+ comments please! ILY!

Did ya'll notice the change of username? It used to be DFELoveUNialler and it's zeemelec now!